Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
actually thats a seal, not a sea lion

you can distinguish pinnipeds by how their ears meet their head and how they walk, or in this case run, to get another bite of your child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
A sea lion eating your child is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for families to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it’s often much harder on the child than on the parent. However, I also know that it doesn’t necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. People can move past it, and heal.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Some say sea lions are the dogs of the sea. Your child will not be ab;le to speak in sentences anymore

Twenty Four

*Throws hands in the air* "Woooo! College fund party!"

alnilam

It's tragic when a child's life is cut short, so much unrealized potential squandered, so much innocence and love lost. Who would this child have become? What big things might they have accomplished? Now it's too late; he'll never be the head of a major corporation

google THIS

"Ahem..."

(hands them a business card for my pinniped-related injury law firm)

"The uh, slogan is a work in progress."

(points to where it says "We'll serve them a sealpoena!")

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
subpoeniped

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
That's whatcha get for naming yer kid "CHUM"!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Youre child is now an honorary Australian --steve irwin

• Locked thread