Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
gently caress you ESPN and your win probability. Get that poo poo off the screen. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
:sweep: :sweep:

Explosionface
May 30, 2011

We can dance if we want to,
we can leave Marle behind.
'Cause your fiends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
they'll get a Robo Fist of mine.

Cubs win and sweep! :krakentoot:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Go Cubs Go

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
:sweep: :sweep: Cubs Win! :toot: Cubs Sweep! :sweep: :sweep:

Well, this team has now managed to do something that last year's team, in all their greatness, could not do: sweep the Cardinals. :cool:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Good work team :unsmith:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Let's just never lose a game until next April.

shadok
Dec 12, 2004

You tried to destroy it once before, Commodore.
The result was a wrecked ship and a dead crew.
Fun Shoe

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Can we DFA Cecil already? jesus christ he is terrible.

I feel your pain. But if he ever manages to fix whatever the gently caress is ailing him and return to his 2015 form, there will come a day when the sight of Cecil emerging from the bullpen will fill you with relief and hope rather than terror and despair.

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av
Hi blue jays please win this game and don't suck today

Ok
Thanks

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

shadok posted:

I feel your pain. But if he ever manages to fix whatever the gently caress is ailing him and return to his 2015 form, there will come a day when the sight of Cecil emerging from the bullpen will fill you with relief and hope rather than terror and despair.

his era is decent from 2013-15, but then it just tanks. he broke, not coming back at this point.

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Hi blue jays please win this game and don't suck today

Ok
Thanks

yes please. i didn't see last night is the risp streak still going?

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

there's a week 10 thread yall.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3822793

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lmao toronto fans are retarded

• Locked thread