Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
*plays a modded version of 50 Cent: Blood in the sand where its actually hillary clinton running around trying to win back the golden skull*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Get elected or die tryin'

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Clearing my spam folder while playing In Da Club on full blast

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

murderess.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
the most murderous murdereuse

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
no politics in byob, hey cspam whats up

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

the cutscene where Hillary got shot by nine smear campaigns was pretty 🅱️razy and was an interesting take on the game. good mod tbh

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
HillaryClinton murdered the democrats

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
*blao blao BLAO BLAO BLAO!* -Hillary Clinton

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

cda posted:

*blao blao BLAO BLAO BLAO!* -Hillary Clinton

your adverts were really embarrassing sorry

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Isn't amazing how even in her old age Hillary was able to brutally assassinate Seth Rich?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

etalian posted:

Isn't amazing how even in her old age Hillary was able to brutally assassinate Seth Rich?

her words before she shot him were "did you see cspan this morning?"

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
you: "Killary murdered Vince Foster and Seth Rich, orchestrated various destabilizing coups, and pushed for poverty-inducing Globalism."

me: "that's kinda cool"

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

mister magpie posted:

you: "Killary murdered Vince Foster and Seth Rich, orchestrated various destabilizing coups, and pushed for poverty-inducing Globalism."

me: "that's kinda cool"

:yeah:

that was unironic btw

if she went full on khaleesi during the campaign she would be president

mags
May 30, 2008

coooool

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i think hillarys proposed budget for the department of murder is a bit high but hey im sure she has good reasons for it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

TWIST FIST posted:

i think hillarys proposed budget for the department of murder is a bit high but hey im sure she has good reasons for it

trying to win those suburban republican votes

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Jose posted:

your adverts were really embarrassing sorry

they were, someone bought them on my behalf, they meant well and are a nice person and were on powerful doctor-prescribed drugs at the time

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

TWIST FIST posted:

i'm sad hillary never got to implement the detailed murder plans she put out during her campaign

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

the united states already kills millions of people each year, hillary is saving us money by cutting out the middleman, who hillary also killed

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

cda posted:

no politics in byob, hey cspam whats up

you removed my thread from byob like hillary removed the fighting age male seth rich from the mortal plain and thats kinda cool

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
hillary needed the gold skull for the spirit cooking

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i wonder whos skull it was

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
If anyone ever earned the right to murder to protect a rape ring it was hilldawg.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Slumpy posted:

you removed my thread from byob like hillary removed the fighting age male seth rich from the mortal plain and thats kinda cool

lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
hillary clinton mastered the five finger death punch

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i hope hillary clinton brutally murders me and uses my decomposing corpse to poison a towns water supply

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
she's fierce, op

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
i know murdering is just one more thing hillary is doing in a pathetic attempt to stay cool and relevant to millenials but drat, it's working. slay, queen! yaas!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Do you think hillary hums "rock you like a hurricaine", "twilight zone" or "don't fear the reaper" when she goes out murdering?

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

Do you think hillary hums "rock you like a hurricaine", "twilight zone" or "don't fear the reaper" when she goes out murdering?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuFWKbFiQ1A

complete with silent close-up house of card shots of her putting on a pair of microfibre gloves. The left glove shows "SERVER"...a slow pan to the right glove: "OF HEAVEN"

Slumpy has issued a correction as of 04:20 on Jun 1, 2017

mags
May 30, 2008

a lone dnc staffer stumbles through the Virginia woods on a cold, cold night. it is a new moon, and the darkness is thick and unforgiving, much like Mike Pence's favorite racehorse, Little Slugger. the staffer stops, trying to pick up any sounds. nothing. he sighs in relief, perhaps his gambit worked? his flight into the thick underbrush threw off his attacker. She could not find him here.

Suddenly cold steel with a sharp edge presses into his throat, and a voice whispers "Benghazi..." right before he is cut across the neck. the staffer loses all strength, and buckles to the ground, barely catching a sight of his assailant as he begins to fade. Killary stands over him in a black on black vesty pantsuit and a balacava, knife in hand. he smiles. "coooooool" he squeaks in the throws of death as he bleeds over the scattered photos of Hillary personally shooting the embassy workers. those photos will never be seen again.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Bip Roberts posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsM4FM3MiK0

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Murder has been going out of style for about 50 years, but Hillary brought it back. Trendsetter

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hillary shoulda murdered this election like she did with all the murders

she got heart tho

or no heart idk cos its not a desirable trait if you want to be a efficient murderer

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
if hillary tried to kill someone she'd have hired the best hit team in the world armed with top sekret cia weapons but still fail to kill the target somehow and blame bernie for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Typo posted:

if hillary tried to kill someone she'd have hired the best hit team in the world armed with top sekret cia weapons but still fail to kill the target somehow and blame bernie for it

gently caress off, hillary can accomplish anything, as long as that anything is killing young men who speak out against her

• Locked thread