Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
My goal for this month: finish Persona 5 :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

What's the new hot stuff coming out this month, outside of Brigador?

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

oh right that brigador thing is happening i should get that

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

lets hang out posted:

:yeah:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

lets hang out posted:

No onion

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

lets hang out posted:

what thing

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

StrixNebulosa posted:

What's the new hot stuff coming out this month, outside of Brigador?

Tekken 7 and Arms i guess

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Brigador is relaunching with more music, a better tutorial, more levels, more everything. As it's already a fantastic game, this is gonna make it even better, and I can't wait :D

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

interesting indie games in June:

Celeste - new platformer from the Towerfall dev
Strikey Sisters - action-Breakout game by the Bot Vice dev (hopefully it's better than Wizorb)
Serious Sam's Bogus Detour - top-down Serious Sam game by the Hammerwatch devs
Alvora Tactics - new tactics game from the Voidspire Tactics dev
Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds - DLC that adds 4 new randomized dungeons
Conarium (crow in the bible alert!!!) - first-person adventure by the Darkness Within devs
Cladun Returns - after unceremoniously dumping an old Cladun game on Steam years ago, NISA hopes to make amends with this new one??
Monolith - okay this one's interesting, it's a shmup..dungeon crawler? and I don't mean like "shmup-esque" i mean you're in a ship firing bullets and enemies fire bullets at you
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - the super awesome remake with amazing art
Fidel: Dungeon Rescue - tile-by-tile puzzle game where you're dog in a dungeon. you're dog
Caveman Warriors - I dunno if this'll be any good but it seems to be a Joe & Mac style game which is at least a refreshing choice for an influence
Micro Machines World Series - Codemasters finally returns to the only series that matters
Nex Machina - Housemarque (Resogun) got a new twin-stick jam for ya
The Low Road - point n click adventure
Card City Nights 2 - gently caress yea

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Quest For Glory II posted:

Cladun Returns - after unceremoniously dumping an old Cladun game on Steam years ago, NISA hopes to make amends with this new one??
Monolith - okay this one's interesting, it's a shmup..dungeon crawler? and I don't mean like "shmup-esque" i mean you're in a ship firing bullets and enemies fire bullets at you
Fidel: Dungeon Rescue - tile-by-tile puzzle game where you're dog in a dungeon. you're dog

I'm genuinely interested in these ones - Alvora Tactics seems like a cool sequel, Cladun 1 had some interesting ideas, and Fidel... I got a version of it from the humble bundle monthly and it was cute? It has a bark button.

Monolith just sounds like Starward Rogue and gimme gimme, I like shmups, even if I'm bad at them.

Good month for indie games! :D

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Quest For Glory II posted:

interesting indie games in June:

Celeste - new platformer from the Towerfall dev
Strikey Sisters - action-Breakout game by the Bot Vice dev (hopefully it's better than Wizorb)
Serious Sam's Bogus Detour - top-down Serious Sam game by the Hammerwatch devs
Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds - DLC that adds 4 new randomized dungeons
Conarium (crow in the bible alert!!!) - first-person adventure by the Darkness Within devs
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - the super awesome remake with amazing art
Caveman Warriors - I dunno if this'll be any good but it seems to be a Joe & Mac style game which is at least a refreshing choice for an influence
Micro Machines World Series - Codemasters finally returns to the only series that matters
Nex Machina - Housemarque (Resogun) got a new twin-stick jam for ya
The Low Road - point n click adventure
Card City Nights 2 - gently caress yea

im super hype for conarium but i can't run it on my laptop and will have to wait for the console release. its gonna be loving great though!

alvora tactics is interesting but i think in practice the procgen type areas aren't as good as the designed ones in voidspire. if you liked the combat it offers more classes and skills to play with but i don't know if i like it as much

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What does Crow in the Bible alert mean?

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

It means it looks like the kind of thing corn in the bible would dig!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

it means qfg was thinking of corn's steam handle :v:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

StrixNebulosa posted:

Brigador is relaunching with more music, a better tutorial, more levels, more everything. As it's already a fantastic game, this is gonna make it even better, and I can't wait :D

Free to owners i hope.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

Free to owners i hope.

Yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leylite
Nov 5, 2011
All the current Zachtronics Industries puzzle game threads seem to be inactive/archived, so I figured this would be the best place to advertise:

The 2017 SpaceChem Tournament has just started, in this here Steam community forum thread. The puzzle is pretty reasonable: just take these inputs and debond/rebond to make these outputs; no fusion/fission math here. Of course, doing that quickly or with few symbols is a lot trickier.

• Locked thread