Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Rigel posted:

:lol:

Dana White hired Snoop Dogg to do fight commentary for his Tuesday Night contender series. It sounds like they are putting together 2 broadcast teams, and letting you pick one. You can either listen to a traditional broadcasting team, or you can select the "SnoopCast" and listen to Snoop Dogg and Urijah Faber.

https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/880916381885231104

I'm literally gonna watch it just because of Snoop Dogg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

chaleski posted:

I'm literally gonna watch it just because of Snoop Dogg

New thread tonight, don't bother submitting titles because here it is.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Memento posted:

New thread tonight, don't bother submitting titles because here it is.

I wasnt gonna to begin with

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

In terms of fights that are happening who else is keen as gently caress for Bobby Knuckles to kill a no for gay jesus Cuban goose stepping ninja turtle in a little over a week?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

They know their audience.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

tesilential posted:

Look guys, I get it. You want the dweeb whose been stepped on his whole life to get a win over the Man. I was never a big Anderson fan, and always wanted MM to break the record, but not like this. Not Ray Borg.

whatev tho, not my stylo but props to MM for the elite ducking

A reminder that when Andy set the record, he did it against noted world beater Yushin Okami. When he set the record for consecutive wins, he did it against Stephan Bonnar.

tesilential posted:

It'd be like if mcgregor cleaned our LW, then exchamp Woodley drops down and McGregor demands to fight Ross Pearson instead.

Actually, it'd be more like if he suggested that he fight Woodley, they turned him down and instead gave him Ross Pearson, then Lawler came along and they tried to strong arm Conor into fighting Lawler instead. Then called him a coward and a bunch of people here decided to inexplicably trust Dana White.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

BlindSite posted:

In terms of fights that are happening who else is keen as gently caress for Bobby Knuckles to kill a no for gay jesus Cuban goose stepping ninja turtle in a little over a week?

He's going to need to remove all stools and buckets of water from the building prior to the fight.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

BlindSite posted:

theres no way you can convince me that yoel romero can possibly lose at sport

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

handsome only face posted:

BREAKING: D. White on UFC Tonight had this to say on the Mighty Mouse dispute "I think it is a fairly strong child, so I will defeat him without mercy"

thank you

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

threeagainstfour posted:

He's going to need to remove all stools and buckets of water from the building prior to the fight.

Won't need a stool when the fight only lasts one round. Our boy, Robert "Bobby 'The Reaper' Knuckles" Whitaker has got this in the bag.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Re: MM vs Dana. I think the real question is, what hasn't MM done any self-promotion? gently caress, Ariel Helwani or Meltzer would love having a UFC champ do regular audio with them.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Rigel posted:

:lol:

Dana White hired Snoop Dogg to do fight commentary for his Tuesday Night contender series. It sounds like they are putting together 2 broadcast teams, and letting you pick one. You can either listen to a traditional broadcasting team, or you can select the "SnoopCast" and listen to Snoop Dogg and Urijah Faber.

https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/880916381885231104

This is the most brilliant thing I've ever witnessed

Screama
Nov 25, 2007
Yes, I am very cereal.
I would love for Whittaker to beat Romero and then Bisping.

And then GSP.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I, however, will continue to live in the real world where Bisping beats all challengers and retires as the MW GOAT.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

coconono posted:

Re: MM vs Dana. I think the real question is, what hasn't MM done any self-promotion? gently caress, Ariel Helwani or Meltzer would love having a UFC champ do regular audio with them.

MM is on Ariel's show all the time.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
yoel romero has been the underdog for 6 straight fights, drat

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
He should rightfully be losing all those fights but for his devious cheating method, sitting.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
guess that jesus character is the real deal

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Gay Jesus would whoop Regular Jesus

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
gay jesus loves knockouts

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Work Friend Keven posted:

He should rightfully be losing all those fights but for his devious cheating method, sitting.

You forgot the h

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
and an n

edit: oops thought it was about hendricks

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At92HZu0dIg

Jonny H is the best. Good to know things never change.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Who needs a UFC belt when you have a Little Caesar's pizza box chair?

The Reebok deal ruined Johny's entrance attire for his next fight.

Scrapez fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Jul 2, 2017

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Scrapez posted:

Who needs a UFC belt when you have a Little Caesar's pizza box chair?

The Reebok deal ruined Johny's entrance attire for his next fight.

ahh ... the old cardboard warrior. you can count on there being at least 50 of these at every music festival. i guess tyheyre ronin? maybe little ceasers should employ them to fight the papa johns samurai

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

he's a wizard with a garlic bread
he could hit you with a bread stick from 20 yards

mewse
May 2, 2006

Gramps posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At92HZu0dIg

Jonny H is the best. Good to know things never change.

Dude he was going to make a throne of little caesar's boxes? wtf

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Well, not this crown.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

mewse posted:

Dude he was going to make a throne of little caesar's boxes? wtf

That's why I had to post the vid. Even though it's old, this was too good. Jonny is the best. I wanna see fat happy Jonny fighting at his natural, awful poo poo diet weight. I think he'd be a top 10 HW a la Roy Nelson.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The next episode of Lookin' for a Fight is now up on Fightpass. I assume it'll be on youtube in a couple days or so.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

...and the pitch! posted:

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Well, not this crown.

The Burger King's crown.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

quote:

The UFC has officially added a third title fight to its UFC 214 pay-per-view event on July 29 in Anaheim, California.

It's Maia vs Woodley. drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Thread's up.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825721

kensei posted:

It's Maia vs Woodley. drat.

July is an insane month of fights, god drat.

• Locked thread