Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Parallelwoody posted:

He guaranteed a win, they blew em out. Let him talk poo poo.

:yeah:, it's not hard to understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Abner Assington posted:

lol PK talking poo poo

okay guy
His team won convincingly, you should be allowed to talk poo poo and kick them while they are down after the game.

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

He will die without safety brief.

achillesforever6 posted:

His team won convincingly, you should be allowed to talk poo poo and kick them while they are down after the game.

Gamemanship, amirite?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Neitherman posted:

Gamemanship, amirite?

gently caress Pittsburgh

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
what about toris bois

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Sorry so late to answer this one, but it was us the NHL fans. Also Nashville. Nashville won the hockey game.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Neitherman posted:

Gamemanship, amirite?
I rather have fun cool characters than robots beeping and booping; its like when yinzers get mad at Antonio Brown for doing touchdown dances and being "arrogant".

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Captain Internet posted:

Sorry so late to answer this one, but it was us the NHL fans. Also Nashville. Nashville won the hockey game.

i missed the game, how would you rate it compared to the first two SCF games

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

bump_fn posted:

Justice out of five

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

achillesforever6 posted:

Nah, non-PAS would cry about how unsportsmanlike any Penguins player would be

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Abner Assington posted:

At least this way better than the time Chara did it to Crosby, that was terrifying and infuriating at the same time.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Abner Assington posted:

:qq:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

...sports!

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

bump_fn posted:

Well they got to their game, got pucks in deep, won the puck battles and had a high compete level. They also made their own luck and knew it was a good team, a championship team, and played responsibly in their own zone. The bounces went their way and they are just taking it one game at a time.

It was very good and they even decided to treat the fans to a little Asian music by way of Nashville, and just do some big time country gong show at the very end.

Sadly, only 2 catfish out of the promised unknowable depths of catfish so it was a disappointment to everyone.

Captain Internet fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Jun 4, 2017

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Sans luck, pens are a gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Nah, man.

• Locked thread