Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

yeah actually they will posted:

BYOB in the past? (laughs) It was insane, basically you could chill out, relax, and even smoke a bong with me. If you needed a pick me up when you were feeling down, you could just post a thread, and they would come around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

cda posted:

yes, his name is zoux now iirc and he posts in d&d or cspam i think

he used to, he snapped after the election and banned himself or probed himself for some ungoldy time iirc

byob historian

also i miss larry koldsweat posting here cuz im good at forgetting to go check the other byob

DirtyBear

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

he used to, he snapped after the election and banned himself or probed himself for some ungoldy time iirc

lol. i can see him not taking the election well

cda

by Hand Knit

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

also i miss larry koldsweat posting here cuz im good at forgetting to go check the other byob

I WILL POST LIKE HIM TO MAKE YOU WHOLE AGAIN

cda

by Hand Knit
I TOOK LSD AND SAT ON THE TOILET AND TURNED INTO THE LETTER G

byob historian

cda posted:

I TOOK LSD AND SAT ON THE TOILET AND TURNED INTO THE LETTER G
i hope it was a COMPOSTING TOILET
and yeah lk's the best poster to read on acid for sure

qhat

i posted in the 2007 byob but i don't remember what my username was then

qhat

matt damon was a loving lunatic and i'm not saying that in an endearing way the guy was legitimately insane

qhat

OP: Which tier do you hail from?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

qhat posted:

This reminds me: it's time to update the tier list. Fluffie, do you want folks to post their new tier lists in here or should I make a new thread for it?

Manifisto

pig slut lisa posted:

This reminds me: it's time to update the tier list. Fluffie, do you want folks to post their new tier lists in here or should I make a new thread for it?

I know this is controversial but pirelli has shot to the top of my tier list. it used to be michelin but the abject failure of my bibendum halloween costume was the last straw. everybody thought I was a mummy, it was humiliating.

DirtyBear

qhat posted:

Wow pretty personal question don't you think... But I think lunch tier? I made some well received politics and maths threads but mostly talkedabout what was for lunch and the like

Shout out to ramcat, keeper of tiers, and qhat

qhat

DirtyBear posted:

Wow pretty personal question don't you think... But I think lunch tier? I made some well received politics and maths threads but mostly talkedabout what was for lunch and the like

Shout out to ramcat, keeper of tiers, and qhat

Sounds like a good tier.

qhat

pig slut lisa posted:

Can we get an old timers tier for all the old timers

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
Oh sick that means I can be on that one instead of whichever one well meaning white noise was

DirtyBear

DirtyBear posted:

I have a veiny dick shaped hole in my heart. at the time they flowed freely like an undending barage of phalli , and I in my hubris assured myself that i would bask in their warmth for eternity.

you guys.... i think i found a handre

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/jd9Rue0.gif :nws:

did i mention byob used to be nsfw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
Notable goon Windows 98 was a byob user at some point and we pmed (and I think imed????) sometimes and then GBS happened to him at some point.

That soul was led far astray....

• Locked thread