Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
This political scene is unlike anything before it, but also I should know better and understand what is going on. Got it.

You can keep lining up to dunk on me if it makes you feel better about all of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing Black Sorcery
What part of the "political scene" is worse than anything before it?

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Samfucius posted:

Of course I realize that. Who is this person you've concocted in your head that I am? Why am I arguing to distance myself from a person you made up? This whole timeline is inconceivably insane.

If you read my post, you will see that it wasn't targetted at you.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Samfucius posted:

Just because people report on it doesn't mean that people will care.

I sure hope so, but I really feel this wasn't bombastic/weird enough after peeing hookers and pussy grabbing and orb praying, and even the stuff that isn't sordid, but easily digested as a sound bite, like the number of weekends spent playing golf.

11+ million people watched the hearing on Facebook Live

People cared about this, it was on every network this morning

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Samfucius posted:

Of course I realize that. Who is this person you've concocted in your head that I am? Why am I arguing to distance myself from a person you made up? This whole timeline is inconceivably insane.

Taken out of context: the eternal Dem/leftist/liberal response to Republicans, heard by no one as always

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

The Glumslinger posted:

11+ million people watched the hearing on Facebook Live

People cared about this, it was on every network this morning

11 million is only like 3% of the US population. Checkmate, liberailures. :smug:

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

GreyjoyBastard posted:

11 million is only like 3% of the US population. Checkmate, liberailures. :smug:

We listened to it on NPR, which was awesome, because they had to voice over to tell us that John McCain was a senator for Arizona.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Or 30% of its voting population apparently

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

I do office furniture in Vancouver and visited 5 different offices today. Every single one had a television /w Comey on and had given up on getting any work done today. I heard people talking about it on the streets. loving incredible.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Caedus posted:

I do office furniture in Vancouver and visited 5 different offices today. Every single one had a television /w Comey on and had given up on getting any work done today. I heard people talking about it on the streets. loving incredible.

well you see it doesn't matter because the ratings wernt bigger than oj so

Broccoli Cat
Mar 8, 2013

"so, am I right in understanding that you're a bigot or aficionado of racist humor?

STAR CITIZEN is for WHITES ONLY!

:lesnick:

Caedus posted:

This is why Trump has to protect your country.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

Broccoli Cat posted:

This is why Trump has to protect your country.

From who, you?

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Caedus posted:

From who, you?

No, from Vancouverites, obviously. Can't you read!?

Broccoli Cat
Mar 8, 2013

"so, am I right in understanding that you're a bigot or aficionado of racist humor?

STAR CITIZEN is for WHITES ONLY!

:lesnick:

Caedus posted:

From who, you?

the owners of the North Poleski

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Broccoli Cat posted:

the owners of the North Poleski

Only a strong precedent like Trump can protect America from the Russkies. Oh wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

(pssst, this thread is uspol now)

• Locked thread