Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

CaptCommy posted:

https://twitter.com/peteblackburn/status/874106010679599105

Don't know if that's all of it, but here's what I got so far.

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Kunitz sounds like a valley girl

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Kunitz: "Did I mention I've won the Cup four times now?" :c00l:

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

CaptCommy posted:

https://twitter.com/peteblackburn/status/874106010679599105

Don't know if that's all of it, but here's what I got so far.

We need to find that dude and get him a job working with Milbury. Just have him call Milbury an idiot during every intermission segment.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
I'm outrageously late, but man oh man, what a night.

Nashville, you got robbed a little in this game. Sucks for sure.

But the Pens get the Cup, and man if there isn't a good chance they could go the distance again next year. We're lucky as hell in Pittsburgh. And by lucky, I mean we are great at strategically tanking before once in a generation talents come along.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Benson Cunningham posted:

Nashville, you got robbed a little in this game.

I'm not sure if "utterly failing to produce offense despite being gifted five power plays" counts as "being robbed" but okay!

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Pleads posted:

yinzer scum

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Mage_Boy posted:

Hey, that guy needs to get a Kessel Stanley Cup full of hot dogs tattoo on his rear end.

Early on he was already trying to get out of it. Now he claims he's a poor

https://twitter.com/DFeiling24/status/874112549360476160

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
:allears:

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Criticizing the choice of who Sid gave the cup to first: actual sportscasting.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
NBCSN is broke as gently caress on my cable, so is NHL network. Local NBC affiliate had a TK on.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

Captain Internet posted:

NBCSN is broke as gently caress on my cable, so is NHL network. Local NBC affiliate had a TK on.

TK being stuck in Pittsburgh now is p. funny especially since the mattress company his wife works for went kaput for Mattress Firm

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I don't know who TK is.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Oh yeah, this is the stuff...

CBJSprague24 posted:

The most undeserved Cup win I've seen as a fan. I don't give a gently caress if that comes off as salty. They rode a hot goalie until he sucked, then got the good goalie back, were grossly outperformed in games frequently, did just enough to win.

The Dirty Burger posted:

We've waited over 300 days for this moment

OldSenileGuy posted:

That ref that called off the goal should be the first guy to hoist the Cup

Pleads posted:

Well I guess it's a good thing I'm done with the NHL right as the season ends, so I can sucker myself into watching this garbo again next year.

Amazing hockey of the Final overshadowed by everything else. Here's hoping Pens fans can recognize how hosed everything looks to non-fans but congrats yinzer scum

In summation :

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Oh yeah, this is the stuff...

In summation :

Seriously people bitching about refs is getting so bad. Pens fans do it too, don't get me wrong. It's in all sports, maybe it's because we can see everyone whiny oval office's twitter now but jesus christ shut the gently caress up. Especially in a tournament like the Stanley Cup. It's not like the NFL where the Patriots only need to win 2 games.

• Locked thread