Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Omi Cron
Jun 13, 2017
Hi,

I hope I got into the right section of the forum if not please move it :)

Just wanted to share with you these little creatures we are making... They are perfect small decorations for your room or office. I just post few examples if you like them just klick on the image and you`ll get to our facebook where you can see all the works

And if you really like them we have a kickstarter campaign going on where you can get those little creatures at -50% discounts. And we will be also doing live videos there so you can see how we make them, if you are interested...

(kickstarter link edited out)

And any feedback on our work is always welcome :)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Jun 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Hey there friend, wrong forum for sellin' stuff, you're gonna want to head over to SA-Mart (well, in 6 months, when your account's eligible to sell anything.)

• Locked thread