Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a lot of folks are scare to try new things because they think there's some mean guy who's gonna yell at them for doign it wrong, or they might get scared of resonance cascades and then not do their science work, preventing us from curing old age with viruses.
like, all thats important is that you do one thing only for all your life, and do it better every day. if u suck at science, whatever, learn from your suckage. figure out which of your foot funguses stop AIDS from going into babies and sell it to DouchePharm LLC for twenty hojillion buckerroonies. Steal some facts from a convenient lady scientist and get the nobel prize for Facts. it's cool, fuckups are fine and normal. its not bad that you wet yourself so much at Babbages they had to tear up the rug and install tile flooring in the lady perfume section, maybe you just smelled ur moms old perfume and got really intensely scared for a moment, so what if you regressed 28 years in an instant and curled up fetal style so much your spine had to be broken with the jaws of life. you'll persevere. everyone at rehab thinks your finger puppets are really cool, maybe the lady with no eyes will let you describe a movie to her together. that would be great. opportunity is everyhwere you look my friends, go out and grab yourself a consensual handful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starshark
I'm going to be a world famous director and have already made a few films but they're so awful I'll never show them to anyone (they have rookie errors like bad focus, dodgy white balancing, etc). Sometimes I despair of ever getting good but at least if nothing else I'm doing what I love to do.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
making movies is good, especially with friends. then you've got a record of a time u felt alive and full of joy, to be remembered together when youre all empty husks, tubes for alcohol to become urine in.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hey could someone give me a hug? i could really use a hug please. or gifs of baby skunks.

poo poo. poo poo!!! uugh! im such an IDIOT! hi should have made this thread about baby skunk gifs to begin with. sorry. SORRY.

crimes

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I used to be afraid of the quality my posting until I realized I was just setting the bar low enough for everyone else to walk over it or use it to stop the drafts from getting in under their doors

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Twenty Four

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

hey could someone give me a hug? i could really use a hug please. or gifs of baby skunks.

poo poo. poo poo!!! uugh! im such an IDIOT! hi should have made this thread about baby skunk gifs to begin with. sorry. SORRY.

*hugs*

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
is this Pwned Persons Anonymous??

Mike:"Hello everyone, my name is Mike."
the group:"Hi, mike"
Mike:"...and I was trolled mercilessly on an Internet forum."

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
"it's uh, been a rough couple of weeks. I cut my hair, started and quit smoking. there were a few dark moments where I had to claw my way off the floor and back to my desk, just so I could post back a very empty "lol". but, I think I'm going to pull through."

*the group claps*

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

• Locked thread