Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

i had loads of gold so i tried to imprison everyone plotting against me, hired a bunch of mercenaries to crush them and executed everyone after winning the war

this is a legit strategy

gold kinda breaks the game by making you too strong because the AI doesn't know how to use mercs properly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
btw I haven't forgotten about this but I got an unexpected opportunity to travel to Goon Mecca (aka Japan) so I will be out of commission for a week

our goal to spread satanism/feminism, and interact with these mysterious new invaders, will not be forgotten

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
buy some used vending panties

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
get me a JVC HA-SZ2000 while you are there, thank u very much

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

make sure you kiss the gundam stone

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the aztecs conquered me in my game and now i'm not sure how long i'll be trapped under them lol

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

punchymcpunch posted:

make sure you kiss the gundam stone

The locals bukkake on that stone you know

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Grand Prize Winner posted:

The locals bukkake on that stone you know

ROFL jokes on them then that means I get all their collective power

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Jose posted:

the aztecs conquered me in my game and now i'm not sure how long i'll be trapped under them lol

Presumably until 2012.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i played an old lady in chess in my game and she killed me when i lost (because my king was an idiot)

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Just so you know Mr Stalinator, if you can break yourself away from your new wifeu I look forward to the further adventures of the horse-fucker kingdom

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i've decided to have a go as the jews after having no success at all as the zulians. jews are p fun i just horde gold and then declare holy wars on everyone

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nebakenezzer posted:

Just so you know Mr Stalinator, if you can break yourself away from your new wifeu I look forward to the further adventures of the horse-fucker kingdom

Ya sorry my 3D waifu left me because I went to The International DotA championship without her. Also I move Tuesday but more Ck2 will come!!!!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

JosefStalinator posted:

Ya sorry my 3D waifu left me because I went to The International DotA championship without her.

not a keeper anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

got any sevens posted:

not a keeper anyway

She left me for a dude with 7k MMR :-/

• Locked thread