Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
This is the world's smallest image. There has never been a smaller image, and there never will be a smaller image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

fasten your seat belts 56k users, because this one's comin' at ya blazin' fast

alnilam

*looking up from microscope* my god....

alnilam

A. L. Nilam, N. G0m, et al. Discovery and Characterization of the World's Smallest Image. Nature Comm. (in press), 2017.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

yeah actually they will posted:

This is the world's smallest image. There has never been a smaller image, and there never will be a smaller image.

I got a little high looking at that

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

little munchkin
looks delicate, op, i hope you're being careful with it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

yeah actually they will posted:

I have a smaller image. It is so small that you can't see it, but I have enlarged it so that you can see how small it is. Here is the image, at 1000000000X its actual size:

----------------

alnilam

[writing in research notebook] the image appears to be so small that the timg phenomenon that occurs when quoting, appears to actually make the image larger, rather than smaller. if confirmed, this could call some of the central tenets of conventional forums science into question

HaveARottenDay

I have made this small image the largest it can be using Google Chrome "Ctrl +" funtion to its limit of 500%.

EDIT: Just realized- I inadvertantly made the image smaller using the [timg} function of Google Chrome. So it is now the smallest and largets it'll ever be

HaveARottenDay fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jun 22, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
its even smaller on my phone's screen. science does it again.

nobodygetshurt

the basic building block of our universe.

vanisher

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

City of Glompton

that's pretty tiny op, but I think you overlooked rottenpunks dick pic (easy mistake to make as it's so small it can't be seen with the naked eye)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

treasure bear

i dont think its possible to make a smaller image but maybe an image of a smaller thing so it has more smallness in it

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

christmas has never been so small.. or so radical

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

its...smol

Darkman Fanpage
holy poo poo its smaller than small bart? :stare:

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Splatmaster posted:

I got a little high looking at that

drat nigga that's a good joke

Darkman Fanpage posted:

holy poo poo its smaller than small bart? :stare:

Mods????

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Macnult

would you rather be blind or only be able to see the worlds smallest image (choose carefully)

They Might Be

me:take this pill, and we'll zoom and enhance

also me: take this pill, and we'll see how small the image truly gets

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

how many children died in a factory using their tiny hands to craft the tiny image

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
that tiny image compelled me to make with the illegal trhu subliminal messaging

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Darkman Fanpage posted:

its even smaller on my phone's screen. science does it again.

Just takin a picture of your phones screen, making it smaller, then taking a picture of that new screen again, and that happens forever.

• Locked thread