Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaizier
Jul 21, 2004

It's been a long time since I bought anime online. I lost my anime collection when I divorced my ex. So now I am starting over. Back in the day I used discountanimedvd but it seems they got sued and went under. Where Is a good place to buy anime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
just lol at buying anime anymore, just stream it

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
she took your anime? loving bitch

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Obviously. Where else you gonna get anime than at The Anime Store?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I don't buy much physical anime nowadays, but when I do, it's generally just off amazon. If you're OK with digital, they sell some anime on steam now, and some of it's on quite a steep discount during the current sale.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

CEX and the mvm weekly deal.. it's usually bad but sometimes there's a gem for £10

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Although this week it's ikki tousen

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Gem week huh?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Gem week huh?

I have some dignity left.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Namtab posted:

I have some dignity left.
That's a filthy lie and you know it! :colbert:

I generally only tend to buy Manga and Novels from stuff I really really like. For an anime, I gotta REALLY like it. Like, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Girls und Panzer There's a ton of stores here in Monterrey to look for manga, both Mainstream and relatively Obscure, and when I need something from Japan, I do have a buddy who often hooks me up with books and such.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I rarely buy physical Anime, but if it's something I want really badly, I just tend to buy it off Amazon for the sake of convenience. Sometimes I'll find a good deal from a used dvd/blu-ray sore, or if a store is liquidating inventory (Got the complete series of Michigo and Hatchin for $15 from FYE). Anime Conventions usually overcharge for them, but there are huge collections, and you can sometimes stumble on rare treasures that way (or wind up with a surprise or two from a goodie bag/event)

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i bought a copy of patlabor 2 the movie at the dollar store so now i have to watch patlabor

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Moltrey posted:

i bought a copy of patlabor 2 the movie at the dollar store so now i have to watch patlabor

good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
If you order from Amazon, check the list of sellers. The default option isn't always the cheapest.

• Locked thread