Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

The bosses in his game are easily the best in any platforming game I've ever played. Maybe any game period. Where boss rush mode

i hope this gets added eventually

i also hope no one misses out on the best metroidvania in forever because of BBG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

go ahead and slap mine on there too. the game is really good

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
its alright btw lmao at your response to The Orville's jokes

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lmao i just quoted the image and its a discord attachment ahahahahahahahaha

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArfJason posted:

lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

ArfJason posted:

🤣 yeah from the discord everyone uses except 2 people my bad 🤣

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
A link to the discord, mayhaps?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm one of the people whom don't. But, it is the only place you can talk to Retarded_Clown besides Twitch whispers.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I'm one of the people whom don't. But, it is the only place you can talk to Retarded_Clown besides Twitch whispers.

I'm being honest when I say I didn't think it was real until The Orville linked me to it.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

this game is so big... i keep finding new areas, like 5 times after i think i've been everywhere

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

christ, think of all the epic content ive been missing by not being on the imp zone discord....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

he should post on the forum instead

• Locked thread