Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
Yeah, construction adhesive for brick and stone. It weighs like 6000 lbs though, and probably wouldn't have moved without it, especially with the counters installed. And of course the doors open. Not sure why I didn't have that one open the other way, I thought of changing it but I basically would have needed to make a new door or have a bunch of extra holes in that one. I did add some led strips, possibly too much. Probably could have moved a couple to light up the counter top, guess I can do something like that the next time I'm there.

jamal fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Aug 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

jamal posted:

Yeah, construction adhesive for brick and stone. It weighs like 6000 lbs though, and probably wouldn't have moved without it, especially with the counters installed. And of course the doors open. Not sure why I didn't have that one open the other way, I thought of changing it but I basically would have needed to make a new door or have a bunch of extra holes in that one. I did add some led strips, possibly too much. Probably could have moved a couple to light up the counter top, guess I can do something like that the next time I'm there.

i know i asked this already and sorry if its irrelevant because you live somewhere it's not an issue but you might want some critter-proofing on those cabinets/fridge

if a piece of food was EVER in that fridge a racoon's gonna be interested

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
I don't think there are raccoons around there, and it's not going to have food in it.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

jamal posted:

I don't think there are raccoons around there, and it's not going to have food in it.

oh i just figured it'd be like where you put the steaks before you threw them on the grill or whatever (so it wouldn't have food in it but would totally smell like food)

• Locked thread