Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Woah those Recess kids were like 10 years old why did they get weed

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

general anime

by Lowtax

Putty posted:

Woah those Recess kids were like 10 years old why did they get weed

It is Pink Eye that was contracted when the byob poo poo posts got in TJ's eyes

----------------

alnilam

T J Budweiler

City of Glompton

hungry hungry hippos, high on marijuana, eat all the marbles in the toy store

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

hungry hungry hippo, snout covered in spray paint, trying to hide the can

It's not what it looks like man, I heard there were marbles in there, and I got the munchies!

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jul 3, 2017

Twenty Four

hunger strike hippos, the only way to win is to not play

Hey Whose Mule

by FactsAreUseless

City of Glompton posted:

hungry hungry hippo, trunk covered in spray paint, trying to hide the can

It's not what it looks like man, I heard there were marbles in there, and I got the munchies!

City of Glompton

autocorrect, high on weed, eats all the words I type

deep dish peat moss

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A blind dog is seen reading Braille with his paws. Scanning slowly the dog detects the letters "G-O-O" and he begins slowly wagging his tail. He stops scanning for a moment, turning to a bong he can smell nearby and he takes a decent bong rip. The dog resumes scanning the message.

"D-D-O" his tail wags faster now, as he scans the final letter in the message with his paws. It's a G, and the dog goes absolutely NUTS now, barking and wagging his tail furiously! Normally he would've been awarded a dog single dog biscuit for his remarkable efforts, but this time he was high and consumed way more dog bones than if he weren't so high. He was a G-O-O-D-D-O-G, though and life was grand!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Splatmaster posted:

A blind dog is seen reading Braille with his paws. Scanning slowly the dog detects the letters "G-O-O" and he begins slowly wagging his tail. He stops scanning for a moment, turning to a bong he can smell nearby and he takes a decent bong rip. The dog resumes scanning the message.

"D-D-O" his tail wags faster now, as he scans the final letter in the message with his paws. It's a G, and the dog goes absolutely NUTS now, barking and wagging his tail furiously! Normally he would've been awarded a dog single dog biscuit for his remarkable efforts, but this time he was high and consumed way more dog bones than if he weren't so high. He was a G-O-O-D-D-O-G, though and life was grand!

this is not the right thread!!!! but cool post

yeah actually they will

Putty posted:

this is not the right thread!!!! but cool post

Yeah looks like someone's been "chiefing up" haha

yeah actually they will
[dizzy from weed smoke] gently caress... I just posted in the wrong thread in BYOB

joke_explainer

cda posted:

"I Have The Munchies But I Have No Mouth"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague

i'm imagining this man if he really needed to eat things due to consumption of quality weed

----------------

• Locked thread