Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

c'mon... don't be shy you know what i'm talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

it's friday night... you're just home from work.... it's been a long week and you grab a pizza lunchable out of the fridge so you can hearty up for a long and sweet sweet night of Hi-C Cooler flavor Capri Sun... look this is a safe space no one needs to be ashamed we can talk about it openly here

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
roomate drank sone of my capri sun so i punhc him WAPOW!

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Jun 30, 2017

bird.

Hugh Malone posted:

roomate drank sone of my capri sun so i punhc him WAPOW!

hahahahahaha

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I can't enjoy Capri sun socially like normal people anymore... started with just a few after work with the boys.

Then I started taking some to work with me. Soon I was squeezin foil all day, all night

Lost my wife, lost my house, lost my job, lost my truck, lost my apartment, and my girlfriend. Stabbin pouches is all that matters now.

bird.

Hugh Malone posted:

I can't enjoy Capri sun socially like normal people anymore... started with just a few after work with the boys.

Then I started taking some to work with me. Soon I was squeezin foil all day, all night

Lost my wife, lost my house, lost my job, lost my truck, lost my apartment, and my girlfriend. Stabbin pouches is all that matters now.

I used to start with a go-gurt when I was about to stab a 'pri. You know, slow it down, keep the body healthy, make sure it doesn't go to the head.... but now, I just turn that sucker upside down, don't even go for the hole... with enough air pull you can get all that clear, sweet Strawberry Kiwi juice-flavored substance out in one sip

ScrubLeague

for a real wild ride turn the thing over and stab the bottom with the straw YEEE BOYEEEEEEEEEEE

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Ugh, we've all known the shame of cracking open a room temperature Capri Sun because we just got it home and couldn't wait for it to cool in the fridge, or even the freezer.

vanisher

How awesome would it be to throw a Capri Sun in the freezer, wait for it to fully freeze, then literally crack that bad boy open with your bare hands though

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
not gonna lie... sometimes i capri by myself. i think i have a problem. one minute i'm hitting the 'pri and the next i black out and wake up hacky sackying

Meeksha fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jun 30, 2017

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
what are you talking about Hi-C flavored Capri sun? They're different brand drinks!! What the gently caress... F*** you

bird.

lmbo calrissian posted:

what are you talking about Hi-C flavored Capri sun? They're different brand drinks!! What the gently caress... F*** you

whoaaa.... your'e right... lastr night i was surfing the silver (talkin' bout them 'pris brah) and it got a little wild

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
normally i watch my cal's but i can't do the pri lites. nothing like the full flavor of pri high life.

can't skimp when i'm pri'ing... full throttle baby!!!

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Me and the boys like to freeze some Capri Suns and cut the corners off to get our chill on, no homo

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

poppin suns on the daily son.

chillin while moms makes us some homemade pizzas and we watch canimals

google THIS

accidentally got my hands on some 'pri cut with Sunny D recently. boy you can't imagine the trip I went on with no tolerance to the D. part of me wants to try it again and part of me is scared to.

Manifisto

only very privileged, very trusted visitors are allowed to see my cellar where my treasures lie

I have U.S. vintages from the early 80s, a few european rarities from the 70s

my collection is worth mad sums--I'm talking about some serious beanie baby assets--but I'm all about holding on to the stuff and drinking it when it's ready

had an '83 tropical punch the other day paired with artisanal pb&j and chicken soup with stars, it was a meal to remember

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jul 1, 2017

ty nesamdoom!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
After barely being able to fit my key into the front door lock (shaky hands), I burst into my house and run to the kitchen as fast as I can. Tripping over my cats, I claw open the fridge and pull out a refreshing Capri-Sun. With sweat beading down my forehead and heavy breathing I barely manage to claw the straw off the side of the package and tear the plastic off with my teeth. In a single swift motion I stab the sweet juice with both hands and get ready for the pain to be over.

The pain is not over. The straw has failed to penetrate the package and has bent. The cracked open hole on the side of the straw prevents any drinking. I cannot drink my Capri-Sun. The pain shall never be over.

Ultra Spoot

Doesn't matter how old you are, even at age 77 it's great to crack a capri sun and exclaim "AWESOME!" while your eyes briefly pop out of your skull with the aid of cgi

alnilam

be careful and don't overdo it, my friend's mind is broken after a particularly intense pri sesh and, i mean we all know the feeling of being a flying ball of quicksilver, but he really believes he is one

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Me and my boys, the way we do it up, we crack open an ice hot one by mining a hot spring out the frozen ground layer... nothing like thata steaming crack

Dads Dip Cup

had a buddy that was big on the 'sun when I was younger, don't think I ever saw him without one. then one day he just up and disappeared, they found him a couple days later on the cover of a trapper keeper riding a tie-dye patterned surfboard, never did figure that one out

FactsAreUseless

The time has come to penetrate the bag. I must penetrate it. I will consume it from the inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

which would sell better, vampire themed capri suns or mosquito themed? I am thinking providing plastic prosthetics that would allow you to experience the penetration of the bag and sucking out the vital juices in a way appropriate to the theme

spider too, maybe spider themed capri suns in silk cocoons?

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread