Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
JAMES MITCHELL WHAT THE gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BROKEN

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I have no problem with Borash doing Broken stuff.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
:lol: at JB accidentally going hand first off the top rope into a bunch of tacks

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
That was good

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Eddie Edwards just powerbombed his 100 lb. wife into Davey Richards and she no-sold the impact

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
They just did two consecutive matches with tacks

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
That was the worst ladder match I've seen since that Isys Ephex match on the free 2CW show a few years back

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

How is sticking thumbtacks in a persons mouth and then kicking them in the head not the finish?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Testekill posted:

How is sticking thumbtacks in a persons mouth and then kicking them in the head not the finish?

Davey Richards teaches Psychology

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

EugeneJ posted:

Davey Richards teaches Psychology

He's had so many concussions he can't even count to G.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Low Ki is such a waste - dude should be main eventing in New Japan but he refused to stop wearing that suit in the ring

4 years later he's still wearing the loving suit

You proved your point - now grow up and go make some money

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

EugeneJ posted:

Low Ki is such a waste - dude should be main eventing in New Japan but he refused to stop wearing that suit in the ring

4 years later he's still wearing the loving suit

You proved your point - now grow up and go make some money
Nobody wanted to put up with his attitude so he's probably burned himself from most major promotions

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
That match owned so much

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick