Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

drowned in pussy juice posted:

probably bif because apparently saying she missed me continuously was too hard and that obv hurts

i'm still laughing so hard it hit the death miller scum, I had no idea who it was for at the time I suggested it

I was only openly flouting the rules to get Birb to kill me for the reasons you did not read

I was also not actually a death miller scum, which you also did not read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
See how hard it is to be Bifauxnen. Even when she isn't scum people canonically remember her as scum a mere hours after a game concluded.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
yeah Bif wasn't death miller, that fake flip was my small way of getting back at her for breaking pr

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

y'all lucky I didn't invoke the Wheelie rhyming couplets Pr

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
All that said, I wish the same was more active but I enjoyed it. :) TM was a cool scum brah, and I like playing with Bif in general. So no company from this guy. Thanks for running it!

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

tpink posted:

All that said, I wish the same was more active but I enjoyed it. :) TM was a cool scum brah, and I like playing with Bif in general. So no company from this guy. Thanks for running it!

Ninja edit: no complaint from this guy.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Podima posted:

Anyone who sincerely claims a game doesn't have scum is scum and should be immediately lynched

This is also sage advice obviously.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

tpink posted:

Ninja edit: no complaint from this guy.

not actually a ninja so you don't get modkilleb

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

y'all lucky I didn't invoke the Wheelie rhyming couplets Pr

yeah I didn't mind the PR too much actually, I was actually elaborating on it a bit more than strictly necessary

I just wanted to be Super High School Level Fortune

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
When I read my role PM I almost shed a tear of joy.

• Locked thread