Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
tune in to 205 live to watch these men carve letters to God in their own flesh, letters that will never be read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bill Goldberg posted:

two men alone in the universe, desperate for acknowledgement, receiving only indifference from the outside world

Sad thing is that given time, these matches almost always end up getting the crowd into them by the end, but the entire structure of 205 Live seems designed to breed indifference/burnout in the crowd :smith:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i see bray wyatt and i feel only pity for this poor man, this modern day sisyphus, forced to repeat the same burdensome, thankless task for eternity

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i love the raw

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

m,y username was supposed to be cesaro but i badly had a messed up keyboard and got hacked as well. he is the wrestler from monday's Raw

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how did you start existing. let us know (if it is related to raw)

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Cavauro posted:

m,y username was supposed to be cesaro but i badly had a messed up keyboard and got hacked as well. he is the wrestler from monday's Raw

are you the cesaro wrestler

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hell aniyo. that means no in gods language.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
WWE Raw is very good.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
finn balor is feuding with the drifter

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Bill Goldberg posted:

This is incredibly good.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bill Goldberg posted:

nothing else for him

that's what you get for getting hurt

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
how many years before braun strowman is dancing around in a diaper

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i would be so mad if i was in this crowd

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Thank you one more time for this thread. 5'd

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

glad that There were no racist or clon behaviors around here. see you next time big bill and the little troopers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cavauro posted:

glad that There were no racist or clon behaviors around here. see you next time big bill and the little troopers

:agreed:

• Locked thread