Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
dude ur getting a dell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

i heard somewhere (maybe here in yospos???) that as of a few years ago kevin siembieda was still manually laying out books by physically cutting and pasting columns together

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
a cool thing to me is that there are still only two good laptops to buy and they are both dell laptops you can either buy the xps if you want an ultrabook or you can buy the refreshed inspiron sick beefy gaming rig laptop if you need the ram and the 1060

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

presidential computer

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
:lol: at being potus and using a windows laptop

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

of course his wallpaper is a photo of himself

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
honestly shocked he didn't put the recycle bin icon over obamas face

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Plank Walker posted:

honestly shocked he didn't put the recycle bin icon over obamas face

i'd be shocked if he knows how to move an icon

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

akadajet posted:

presidential computer

uhh is that an apple usb cable connected to it & plugged into AC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

uhh is that an apple usb cable connected to it & plugged into AC

i see what you're seeing, but no, i'm sure the power brick is connected to the other guy's ipad

• Locked thread