Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

OKCupid figures showed that vegans were more keen on oral sex. I suppose they crave protein?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Veganism, like recycling and voting, is a feel good tactic that accomplishes zilch

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

OKCupid figures showed that vegans were more keen on oral sex. I suppose they crave protein?

I suppose it's much like mud-puddling behavior in butterflies and other insects.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
My dog does this thing where he spins around like 10 times on the carpet before he lays down. I get that probably was a good idea around grass, but, lil' pupper, ain't no grass here

I think this is like that

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Detective Thompson posted:

I suppose it's much like mud-puddling behavior in butterflies and other insects.

This explains a lot.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Aug 1, 2017

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
is there any more funny news about this restaurant or are we nostalgically pawing at the memes like doobies doghouse

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I'm still holding out hope some goon will go visit there for us.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

That Robot posted:

is there any more funny news about this restaurant or are we nostalgically pawing at the memes like doobies doghouse

First we mine the seam of content then those of us who survive stand around and jaw about it, kicking at the scraps and dust left over.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
"Does anybody have any other recommendations for restaurants with feral children? Not Chucky Cheese, please."

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
does licking a vagina really taste like human flesh because i would have imagined it would just taste like mucus membrane

i do not lick vagina so i dont know

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
It's like the first day of autumn, only you can't find a good angle to lay down at

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it has come to my attention that i should not trust any response to that question that i recieve on this thread or entire forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I'm not exactly sure what human flesh tastes like, I'm a vegan.

• Locked thread