Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~

Shrapnig posted:

He "played" in Spain for like three years. Also he's Haitian so probably speaks Patois and French too.

He really can do anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Shrapnig posted:

X Rays don't show soft tissue damage.

Must have just had the poo poo cleated out of his hand. Lucky, lucky, lucky. That looked debilitating live.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I love me some good Jozy mocking but give him that shot at least

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I love me some good Jozy mocking but give him that shot at least

it was ok

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I reflexively made a really really tight fist just reading this:

https://twitter.com/PhilaUnion/status/890595633450680320

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Why can't they just tweet the text instead of putting it on an image and slapping a photoshop filter on it

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
140 character limit

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
My 95 year old grandma really wants to know what happened to him, but her screen reader doesn't read images with lovely photoshop filters on them. /s

But really, as a web dev, these people need to think about accessibility. Posting lineups and announcements as images is a lovely way to include people with bad eyes or whatever reason there is to need large fonts/screen readers.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Nostradingus posted:

Why can't they just tweet the text instead of putting it on an image and slapping a photoshop filter on it

The real crime here is the font.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trinary
Jul 21, 2003

College Slice

Tigren posted:

My 95 year old grandma really wants to know what happened to him, but her screen reader doesn't read images with lovely photoshop filters on them. /s

But really, as a web dev, these people need to think about accessibility. Posting lineups and announcements as images is a lovely way to include people with bad eyes or whatever reason there is to need large fonts/screen readers.

When you attach an image to a tweet you can annotate it with >140 chars (I think), the text shows up as alt-text/title attribute and is well supported by screen readers and accessibility tools. Almost nobody does that though. "Add description" underneath the thumbnail when a pic is added to a tweet.

• Locked thread