Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

R. Guyovich posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_wEs9x7G3w

congratulations brother friendship! i have taken your advice and it is time for you to face a mod challenge.

since you want to have social media infodumps make up the majority of this thread, it's time for you to let us know about a chilling incident that has gone unreported in the mainstream press.

please visit the American Flag Disrespected by McDonald's Manager page on facebook, read its contents, and post, in its own thread, your theory on who holds ultimate responsibility for this heinous act. i expect detailed analysis of the photos from that page and a clear culprit, preferably a nation or group. make liberal use of google and wikipedia to give us info on why that particular mcdonald's location was chosen. color-coded maps would be nice but are not necessary.

the post should be at least 1000 words, with a minimum of three (3) concrete pieces of evidence supporting your theory. they can come from anywhere. you have 36 hours (11 am cst july 9).

as with any mod challenge, this is open to completion by any other poster and if you successfully pull it off you can choose brother friendship's fate.

I put my actions to purpose, dominus.

The False Flags of our Fathers: who disrespected the American flag at McD's

On September 11th, 2001, a group of terrorists destroyed the World Trade Center. This caused me to think "Who else among this nation would wish to harm our great country? The greatest country in the world, or perhaps even the universe. Maybe there are multiverses that also have Americas in them but they are not as great as ours?" In our universe, another great tragedy happened, this time right in the heartland of America: Ohio. This post intends to solve the mystery of this caper, and expose the devious and dastardly plot to cause great bodily harm to our flag, which is a sentient lifeform that feels both pain and disrespect in equal measure. Not only did this great travesty happen in America's heartland, home of the Buckeyes, but it was at the most venerable of American institutions: a McDonald's fine dining restaurant.

An anonymous individual was able to create a Facebook group detailing this assault on our most precious of natural treasures. If I may direct you to the sleepy little town of Maple Heights, Ohio where this incident allegedly took place. A true patriot, an individual who bleeds red, white, and blue, potentially for patriotism and also maybe due to a severe medical condition or series of severe medical conditions which he cannot afford treatment for, was kind enough to create a Facebook group to showcase this gross display of debasement. I present to you it's link:
https://www.facebook.com/American-Flag-Disrespected-by-McDonalds-Manager-209525852417005/
In it, photos are posted and a tale is told of how an employee at McDonalds, witnessed by a VIETNAM VETERAN and one of OUR TROOPS was disgraced by such cowardice as an upside-down flag that also brushed against the dirty soil, forever tarnishing it of its purity.

Here we bear witness to the cruelty and savagery that is the flag in question, its rights trampled upon, its naked flesh having touching our sacred earth upon its ascent into upside-downness.
Exhibit A:

Google reveals there are only two McDonalds restaurants in the area. One located at Northfield Road and the other at Broadway Ave.

Another look at this heinous crime, most assuredly an attack on our sacred values as a nation:
Exhibit B:

The flag is upside down, indicating distress or perhaps hatred of this good country, a hatred that burns so deeply that it's hotter than a million suns. Notice the rainbow sign in the mid left? Perhaps a coincidence, or perhaps the Homosexual Agenda is involved in this conspiracy? We must dig deeper.

Here is a photo from Google Street View of the McDonalds, the VERY SAME, which happens to reside at Northfield Road.
Exhibit C:

Once again, notice the rainbow sign on the mid left? A damning implication.
To prove the image is not tampered with I present to you the raw datalink of the area in question, which you are free to peruse at your leisure, as this is a free country. Do not do so during work hours, for idle hands are the Devil's plaything and you would not rob your employers of their profits just as you would not download a car.
https://www.instantstreetview.com/@41.421459,-81.527397,219.51h,-6.05p,0.67z

The business with the rainbow flag identified in the picture is "Rainbow Muffler". No doubt its penetrating rays of gayness, known to physicists as "Gayons" or "Homons" (it depends upon which physicist is asked) have caused considerable damage to the aura of invincible patriotism that beats within the heart of every True American in this general location. Moreso the location of these 2 businesses in tandem with one another conclusively proves that the McDonalds on 5114 Northfield Road, Maple Heights, OH 44137 is the target of this dastardly deed.

A quick perusal to Wikipedia where one might glean some insight into who may have done this is enough to cause alarm. Under the "Wages" page for McDonalds, the following information is provided:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald%27s#Wages
Exhibit D:
"From 2007 to 2011, fast food workers in the US drew an average of $7 billion of public assistance annually resulting from receiving low wages.[72] The McResource website advised employees to break their food into smaller pieces to feel fuller, seek refunds for unopened holiday purchases, sell possessions online for quick cash, and to "quit complaining" as "stress hormone levels rise by 15 percent after ten minutes of complaining."[73] In December 2013, McDonald's shut down the McResource website amidst negative publicity and criticism. McDonald's plans to continue an internal telephone help line through which its employees can obtain advice on work and life problems.[74]
Liberal thinktank the Roosevelt Institute accuses some McDonald's restaurants of actually paying less than the minimum wage to entry positions due to 'rampant' wage theft.[75]"

From this information, we can clearly see that McDonald's employees are complainers. They have high stress hormones due to all the complaining, and they make financially irresponsible decisions by not selling their possessions for quick cash, as recommended by their generous corporate patrons. Potentially they are 'hangry' from eating all their food in one meal.

The Facebook post cited above paints a portrait of a manager gone mad with power. We know that he is likely American. We know that he is black urban, but the Vietnamese, whom have plagued the veteran who reported this slight against the foundation of our country and are notably Communists TO THIS VERY DAY, are also suspect.

In this caper we have the following suspects:
A) The Vietnamese
B) The Homosexual Agenda
C) America
D) Irresponsible McDonald's Employees
E) Russia (why not?)
F) Arabs (always on the list, along with the No-Fly List)

Ultimately the blame lies, indeed, with America. If America did not have a flag, then that flag would never have been flown atop a pole, which would never have led to it touching the ground or being flown upside down. In this country we have a little thing called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, and if you want to go waving about your revealing clothing for all to see, you'd better expect negative consequences, America. Next time maybe create a warmer flag? A flag that defies gravity? As per tradition of this great nation, victim-blaming is in order, and since there is no greater victim than America, then there is no greater perpetrator of this crime.

Since America is the perpetrator of this heinous act, this technically makes this attack a FALSE FLAG attack. Who else would stand to gain benefit from such an act, other than America itself? To gain the false pity of the masses in hopes that a foreign actor would take pity on us and liberate us from the tyrannical Obama regime. Let it be known, in the year of our Lord, the Great Jewish God Who Is Totally Real Unlike All Other Dumb Gods, 2011, that America did knowingly and willingly perpetrate a false flag attack on it's flag.

Sergg fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Jul 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

But who MADE that flag, hmm?

You're forgetting the top suspect: China.

And what are the Chinese known for making?

Delicious as gently caress pork balls, various rice dishes and Baijiu or something.

What you may not know is that the aforementioned pork balls also may come in the form of pork in a bun. That's right: http://www.chinasichuanfood.com/chinese-hamburger-pork-belly-buns/

Pork. Hamburgers.

This goes deeper than anything we first thought. These new pork buns are invading our shores and they aren't even attached to hot ladies. First they get our flag, then our delicious processed cheeseburgers.

Think about it.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

Sergg posted:

Google reveals there are only two McDonalds restaurants in the area. One located at Northfield Road and the other at Broadway Ave.

:perfect:

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Pro-tip : It's important to establish whether or not the flag has been flown upside down on purpose, or the top has become detached, resulting in it flying upside down.

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax

Brown Moses posted:

Pro-tip : It's important to establish whether or not the flag has been flown upside down on purpose, or the top has become detached, resulting in it flying upside down.

Actually it's not you putinist shill

Domattee
Mar 5, 2012

Whether or not the flag detached itself is clearly irrelevant, as even if it flew upside down on its own America would still be at fault for flying such a weak flag. Serggs original conclusion stands.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Given the flag is also being flown at half-mast can you cross-reference the day of the photo with any state funerals or memorial days? Perhaps the disrespect is not only for the greatest country on Earth, but also true national hero R. Troops.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

How can we sure the flag isn't actually the right side up, but the planet is upside down?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Brown Moses posted:

How can we sure the flag isn't actually the right side up, but the planet is upside down?

I re-iterate, the map was made in China. It is only trying to emulate its natural gravity situation.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

The flag possibly being detached is important because that opens up the possibility that the flag didn't detach at all, but that the clip holding it in place, possibly made by Germans, "broke", likely under command from German Central, the "Überraschungsangriff". We should praise the flag for correctly warning us that the Germans may be at it again, and at what better place then a house of worship?

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

How can an entire city consist of nothing but 'Heights'? If everything is high, then nothing is high.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe those are local and not absolute Heights.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

jfood posted:

How can an entire city consist of nothing but 'Heights'? If everything is high, then nothing is high.

The heights are metaphorical, e.g., the height of shame, as evinced by the shameful display of Our Flag

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Brown Moses posted:

The planet is always spinning. Twirling. Twirling to freedom!

https://youtu.be/3CCh9sk-9l4

Xae
Jan 19, 2005

Did the flag have a gold fringe?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The flag is an optic illusion, what you see is the MIRROR REFLECTION of a TRUE FLAG, correctly raised in the reverse INNER CONVEX EARTH PLANE, which is connected to the FALSE CONCAVE EARTH through a series of gravitationally compressed air lenses that project images from the CONCAVE EARTH upon the CONVEX EARTH surface as part of God's plan to inform us about the existence of the rightful God's domain of the CONCAVE INNER EARTH! Realizing this simple fact means escaping the Satanic influence that rules throughout the corrupt OUTER, FALSE, CONVEX EARTH"

Don't be educated stupid, folks!

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I pointed my professional open source investigation tools at the location but didn't come up with much

https://foursquare.com/v/mcdonalds/4ba54abdf964a520fdf638e3

Although the flag may relate to the quality of food service.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

I should note that this particular McDonald's fine dining establishment has over 100 reviews on Google and many of them speak ill of its services, a grievance which shall not soon be forgotten by the proud hill tribes of Ohio.

EDIT: Holy poo poo Brown Moses those browser tabs LOLOL

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
You're missing a huge red flag.

McDonald's employees are full of stress hormones
McDonald's beef is full of hormones
Maple HIGHts
Manager is "urban"
Manager is obsessed with fries
Rainy day

What do all of these signify?

DRUGS

The flag flying upside down is a symbol of surrender.

McDonald's has surrendered to drug dealers.
And when did the opiate epidemic explode?
2011 (insert chart here)

The opiate epidemic was created by McDonald's putting illegal drugs in their hamburgers! That old man wasn't waiting for coffee, he was a scientist in charge of a test drug facility!

Who is behind McDonald's embrace of illegal drugs?

1) pharmaceutical companies
2) Mexican drug gangs
3) chemtrails
4) Barack Choom Gang Obama
5) gay nightclub owners
6) Arabs

Clearly the manager was a doped up zombie drug dealer. And our hero was fooled into looking at him while missing the whole conspiracy of 6 types of evil right in front of him!

The X-man cometh fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Jul 9, 2017

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe
:golfclap:

A glorious and informative riposte.

Sergg posted:

From this information, we can clearly see that McDonald's employees are complainers.

That's an odd way to pronounce ISIS vanguard agents.
I bet you there are a lot of patriots out there dipping their rounds into a McRib. :911:

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

:lol:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

this thread needs 7 more 5 votes dammit

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

The heights are metaphorical, e.g., the height of shame, as evinced by the shameful display of Our Flag

then burn it, burn it all, except for the flags cuz that would be unpatriotic

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

R. Guyovich posted:

this thread needs 7 more 5 votes dammit

voted 7

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails
This thread is a tonic against melancholy, voted 5

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Brown Moses posted:

Are you saying that the flag ripped its own fastenings? That's less than truthful.....it's

a perfidious flag if you will

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Follow the money. Who bought that flag. Who is buying the food in that McDs. Why isn't someone buying me a sandwich.

Follow. the. money.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Xae posted:

Did the flag have a gold fringe?

If the flag had gold fringe then it is an admiralty flag, and thus any purchases underneath its banner are null and void as it makes this particular McDonald's an Admiralty Restaurant and thus operating under Martian Law.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Seems clear Russia was involved.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I can tell by the pixels.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Brown Moses posted:

I can tell by the pixels.

Sounds like something an obvious CIA plant would say :tinfoil:

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

That flag is a hero, trying to warn brave patriots of an insidious plot to undermine America. Look at the McDonalds marquee in the photo: 50c + Cones.

Who is on the 50c piece? President Kennedy. Kennedy was assassinated. Where is the 50c located? On top, which signifies leadership. Who is in the bottom position, which signifies the snake, and hidden threats? "Cones", an obvious reference to "Comey". The sign is also on a grassy knoll, to the left of the flag and set back a bit. The McDonalds, clearly, is sending out a message to Snake Coney that he must engage in a secret "Kennedy"-ing. The flag caught on to this, and in a clear act of self sacrifice, tore itself apart to warn its fellow Americans about this dastardly plot.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

It all smells like some sorta commie plot to me. Wafts of potato, vodka and misery as I walk around, from Height to Height, so high I can almost touch god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.

evilmiera posted:

But who MADE that flag, hmm?

You're forgetting the top suspect: China.

And what are the Chinese known for making?

Delicious as gently caress pork balls, various rice dishes and Baijiu or something.

What you may not know is that the aforementioned pork balls also may come in the form of pork in a bun. That's right: http://www.chinasichuanfood.com/chinese-hamburger-pork-belly-buns/

Pork. Hamburgers.

This goes deeper than anything we first thought. These new pork buns are invading our shores and they aren't even attached to hot ladies. First they get our flag, then our delicious processed cheeseburgers.

Think about it.

CHINA made the flag upside‐down.

Wake up, sheeple!

• Locked thread