Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The surprise will be Hulk Hogan, and when he comes out to be revealed, he and Kurt will share a passionate tongue kiss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

That DICK! posted:

with Angle v. HHH being the planned match, Stephanie's getting involved one way or another. So you know, think on this

There are very few matches I want to see less than Angle v HHH, but it's up there with DBry v Foley in a Chairshots To The Head Only Hell In A Cell match.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Dr. Mantis Toboggan posted:

How do you even see out of those

A Legit BOSS has people to do the seeing for her, duh-doyyyyy

I'd also like to thank everyone over the last few pages for helping me remember to prepare myself for this week's Raw Is Deep Hurting. :tipshat:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

ANGLE and hhh didn't have good matches when they were great so I don't want to see anymore matches

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

merch bad

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

That DICK! posted:

kurt angle should be in love with the Boss Baby

No, Vince is

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I don't see how Dixie has anywhere near the name value to be worth bringing on in a role where she would have to like, cut promos and stuff. She's awful at that. It's going to be steph and finally the love triangle angle 17 years in the making will have some closure.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Aphrodite posted:

Alexa used to wear that hand thing so they made gloves that mimic it, and now she just wears the gloves.

I like to think she got the gloves to go with the whole Blissfit thing, Alexa should just go full Misfits gimmick....hell they could probably get The band involved

Actually scrap that idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Justice 4 Summer Rae

• Locked thread