Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tiburonracer45
Jul 12, 2017
whats up guys, new member here. just thought id show you guys this video me and my buddy made,

I got a 2000 tiburon with straight exhaust and he got a 2001 mercury cougar, pretty nice one actually.

check out the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkTolEmg1II

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Cool story bro

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
I wonder if anyone's ever SHO-swapped those Cougars.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Hi and welcome! Nice cars. How much weight did the carbon fiber taillight covers save you?

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Still not sure if this is real or trolling. But I'm assuming trolling being SA.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I wonder if anyone's ever SHO-swapped those Cougars.

A buddy of mine had his parents buy him one of those Cougars and he gloated so hard about it. Then he found out they were considered 'girl' cars and he, being the type of insecure dude that he was, suddenly hated his car and was embarrassed to drive it. The moral of the story here is probably not no to the SHO swapped Cougar.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
ICY

HOT

STUNTAZ

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006
So which one of you is the Ricky in this relationship, and who is the Julian? And what does Bubbles drive?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Isnt a Hyunadai Tiburon a sex act?

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
There was something really offputting about the Cougar and Tiburon that I can't quite put my finger on. They were lame, sure, but I didn't mind other lame coupes like the ZX-2, Paseo, Saturn SC and Scoupe.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

#throwback

Reminds me of when I was in high school and had a White Buick Skylark, a better guarantee of virginity than a chastity belt

RIP Paul Walker fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jul 13, 2017

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

RIP Paul Walker posted:

#throwback

Reminds me of when I was in high school and had a White Buick Skylark, a better guarantee of virginity than a chastity belt

God drat that is one sharp chin.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

KakerMix posted:

A buddy of mine had his parents buy him one of those Cougars and he gloated so hard about it. Then he found out they were considered 'girl' cars and he, being the type of insecure dude that he was, suddenly hated his car and was embarrassed to drive it. The moral of the story here is probably not no to the SHO swapped Cougar.

Hell I'd drive that

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

RIP Paul Walker posted:

#throwback

I imagine someone reinforcing that point as a ram and dressing up the car as a trireme.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

RIP Paul Walker posted:

#throwback

Oh my god now I know where Mazda got inspiration for their face-like front clips

I can imagine that car screaming WHEEEEE while grandma behind the wheel is shouting SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
that does not meet Euro pedestrian impact standards

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
The Cougar was under-rated,

dk2m
May 6, 2009
The video style and the cars are taking me back to high school and I'm somehow ok with this

monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Boys who love airplanes :respek: Boys who love boys
Lipstick Apathy

dk2m posted:

The video style and the cars are taking me back to high school and I'm somehow ok with this

Hey OP, the winning poewrball numbers on 10/9/2014 will be 1-3-10-47-48-27-3. Buy a ticket and split the proceeds with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

RIP Paul Walker posted:

#throwback

The cleft chin of the car world.

• Locked thread