Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Notax

could this thread be about Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) because fyi it is summer :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Notax posted:

could this thread be about Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) because fyi it is summer :cool:

this makes me cry... in my pitts!

lumpanoodle

Vynar posted:

Sadness is a constant that keeps you grounded in reality. It is an ever present anchor to sanity and clear perception. The demon drug known colloquially as weed severs this link to the real world and temporarily banishes the universal truth of sadness. Luckily the returns are diminished with each use.

Chasing the dragon can be it's own way of reaching a new low of sadness. Once the drug has found a way to seep into your daily lifestyle over time and the idea of feeling normal without the drug becomes more fleeting by the day, one can really find themselves in a new place where the constant need to get high has now become a larger priority than maintaining healthy relationships with friends and family.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Figures. There's a thread called "can't stop laughing" or whatever. What's that like? Laughter? I can't remember the sound of laughing, let alone not being able to stop. Whenever I try to remember it's drowned out by the sound of my tears splatting onto a losing scratch-off lottery ticket

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

bean mom

my whole life is a losing scratch off ticket

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

lets rename this the rad thread

vanisher

I hope we can be rad in this thread

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Got out of bed this morning doing a 720o back-flip, landed right in front of the coffee maker (which had a cup of freshly brewed coffee waiting for me ofc) and slammed a sugar cube into the cup (no splashes!) and BAM! I'm ready to start off this drat day with a smile!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Rad < sad, sorry to say.

Piso Mojado

vanisher posted:

I hope we can be rad in this thread

I have a secret to tell you...

you already are :byob1:

Piso Mojado

Splatmaster posted:

Got out of bed this morning doing a 720o back-flip, landed right in front of the coffee maker (which had a cup of freshly brewed coffee waiting for me ofc) and slammed a sugar cube into the cup (no splashes!) and BAM! I'm ready to start off this drat day with a smile!

drat thats rad. congrats on your radness

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
Rad Friday everyone! I hope you all have a good day full of kickflips, offroading, and stone cold stunners.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Twenty Four

Meeksha posted:

Rad Friday everyone! I hope you all have a good day full of kickflips, offroading, and stone cold stunners.

My stunner was kinda warm, but, being polite, I wouldn't send it back.

vanisher

totally did a rad roll out of bed this morning. Also I spun my coffee cup around my finger like it was an old six shooter and I was in a western.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

vanisher posted:

totally did a rad roll out of bed this morning. Also I spun my coffee cup around my finger like it was an old six shooter and I was in a western.

Good thing today wasn't a monday because then it probably would have broke off and killed someone!

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

bean mom

theres nothing radder than being sad

----------------

lumpanoodle

its pay day mothafuckaaa

BoldFrankensteinMir

Zyla posted:

theres nothing radder than being sad

Totally sadical, dude!!!

Starman Super DX

this thread is kickin' sad

Tell me more!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

lumpanoodle posted:

its pay day mothafuckaaa

cha-ching if u know what im sayin

BoldFrankensteinMir

The president's daughter had been kidnapped by ninjas! Are you a sad enough dude to rescue her!?

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

vanisher

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
gently caress lol

bean mom

perfect other then it needs tears

----------------

Olive!

bean mom

----------------

Olive!

i got bored and made this one too

Starman Super DX

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

i got bored and made this one too

Note to self: reinvigorate hollywood's love of college bro movies with the now up and coming "Grad Dudes"
-Follow up with sequel Grad Dudes 2: Panty Raid Academy

Tell me more!

Twenty Four

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

This is a forum weapon I'm saving it

Piso Mojado

lmao

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
Kick flip twist, and all that

I'm hip to the rad, by golly

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

somebody pleas make :radglomp:

• Locked thread