Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Get a Johnny Weissmuller

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
beer

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPtMHSYtPc4

thanks Manifisto!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I'm goingto a warehouse rave tonight

I bet they';kl have a lot of options.
I can't wait to order

Manifisto

lmbo calrissian posted:

lime disease ricky

gues what the ingredient

Manifisto posted:

long shot, but jager? cause there's a stag/deer on the label, and lyme disease comes from deer ticks?

you asked, you can't keep us hangin dude

ty nesamdoom!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

lmbo calrissian posted:

lime disease ricky

gues what the ingredient

actual lyme disease

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
the blood of a person with lyme disease.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
i meekly hide behind a barstool and try to order a 'gooper blooper'. if the bartender ever notices me i throw my wallet at them and run awawy

Manifisto

lmbo calrissian posted:

the blood of a person with lyme disease.

:stare:

they say bartending juices should be fresh-squeezed; sounds inconvenient in this case, not to mention pretty dull for the guy who has to wait around behind the bar in case somebody orders one

ty nesamdoom!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
funny story last night

i wanted to order a Paloma Brava at a party from a very busy bar. But it was busy, so I ordered the main ingredients, tequila with grapefruit. I just said with grapefruit. I didnt read its actually grapefruit soda. Don't know why I thought the juice would be sweet. haaahahaha. i felt like a serial killer drinking that.

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jul 28, 2017

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Tehere's a 3 page thread of suggestions and I decided to google highball recipes and severely gently caress it up and paid the price

Twenty Four

lmbo calrissian posted:

Tehere's a 3 page thread of suggestions and I decided to google highball recipes and severely gently caress it up and paid the price

If you don't know the bartender, or at a new place, always go with a highball (whiskey and coke, gin and tonic), or beer, etc. Asking for something unusual will probably not turn out well for either of you.

Then later you go to the same bar for years and would feel bad asking for anything that requires effort to make because you and the bartender hang out regularly and you wouldn't do that do them.

I think there is a sweet spot there somewhere that you can order something crazy and it is all good? I dunno!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Vynar posted:

Order a Zima.

They might just serve you one. I saw Zima back on my liquor store shelf the other day. Must be riding those Surge coattails.

Order a Tequiza instead maybe

Manifisto

opioid agonist posted:

They might just serve you one. I saw Zima back on my liquor store shelf the other day. Must be riding those Surge coattails.

Order a Tequiza instead maybe

well that is weird. they claim zima is back "for a limited time" on their super-retro and campy web site

http://www.zima.com/

apparently this limited release started July 4 weekend, according to wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zima_(drink)

so, uh . . . drink up, zima fans

ty nesamdoom!

The X-man cometh
They should sell it with a bag of Jolly Ranchers for the full nostalgic experience.

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Japanese Rum & Coke:

1 part rum
2 parts soy sauce
Serve in a highball glass over rice.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
olive oil on the rocks. the rocks are croutons

• Locked thread