Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Only chads allowed itt :cool:

heh, feelings? why do you go read a book, dweeb? :hehe:

anyone shove down any nerds for their lunch money today? I know I did. now lets go watch sports in my man cave. No shirt, no shoes, no problem!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Hello my name is Conray, i am a chad

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
A lifted Dodge Ram definitely affirms my masculinity, but I think chicks really dig a tricked out Subaru WRX. It's just a hard decision to make.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Starman Super DX

Kthulhu5000 posted:

A lifted Dodge Ram definitely affirms my masculinity, but I think chicks really dig a tricked out Subaru WRX. It's just a hard decision to make.

where I come from you either own a pick-up truck or a mustang or you're NOTHING!

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

bean mom

Starman Super DX posted:

where I come from you either own a pick-up truck or a mustang or you're NOTHING!

I DRANK A WIKKID AMOUNTTA BEEAHS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

haha, look at this dumb rear end weightlifting nerd with his muscles, oh i can tell you are concentrating really hard, you calculating your optimal protein ratio poindexter?? where do you buy shirts for your freakish pecs? everyone can see your nips dude. *hi5 other chad* i'm off to chug some beers with my bros and not be a tryhard jacked NERD! *flips guy off*

Starman Super DX

joke_explainer posted:

haha, look at this dumb rear end weightlifting nerd with his muscles, oh i can tell you are concentrating really hard, you calculating your optimal protein ratio poindexter?? where do you buy shirts for your freakish pecs? everyone can see your nips dude. *hi5 other chad* i'm off to chug some beers with my bros and not be a tryhard jacked NERD! *flips guy off*

whoa! even your middle finger has sunglasses!

Tell me more!

Vlonald Prump

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!

Starman Super DX posted:

NERD! *revs motorcycle and drives off into the sunset, leaving you to choke on the dust*

Mariana Horchata

yo lets stop at Premes on the way back from da bar cause im gonna be wicked hungry so i wanna smoke a roast beef sub and then smoke a blunt up on the wah out hahaha what was i talking about?

Starman Super DX

Tell me more!

Mariana Horchata

Starman Super DX

I'm the barefoot chad on the beach with the guitar who walks up to you and your girl playing "your body is a wonderland" and just before picking her up wanders off in a drug induced haze

Tell me more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata

Starman Super DX posted:

I'm the barefoot chad on the beach with the guitar who walks up to you and your girl playing "your body is a wonderland" and just before picking her up wanders off in a drug induced haze

• Locked thread