Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Team Treat here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
definitely treat

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Just a heads up, there’s a news bulletin on the Switch home screen that has a link you can click for a bunch of free Halloween items.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Or maybe you just get them from starting up the game :P the news thing made it sound like you could only get them from that link.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can only get them from that link I believe, they've done promos in there before

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
They regularly did promos in the news feed for Breath of the Wild where you could get like materials or items by launching the game from a link in a news feed and they'd fall from the sky in front of you when you spawned. One time they did a promo for a bunch of eggs and when they fell out of the sky they'd hit the ground and break. Later in one of those news feed interviews they confirmed this was a 100% intentional troll

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

They regularly did promos in the news feed for Breath of the Wild where you could get like materials or items by launching the game from a link in a news feed and they'd fall from the sky in front of you when you spawned. One time they did a promo for a bunch of eggs and when they fell out of the sky they'd hit the ground and break. Later in one of those news feed interviews they confirmed this was a 100% intentional troll

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Well, it's like they say, you can't make an omelette without dropping two dozen eggs from low orbit

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

hahaha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm 100 points behind the #1 tri slosher user in the world :staredog: that's like 5 or 6 wins. I can do this everybody. I'm going to put a Pimp Zone meme on the global leaderboards.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I'm 100 points behind the #1 tri slosher user in the world :staredog: that's like 5 or 6 wins. I can do this everybody. I'm going to put a Pimp Zone meme on the global leaderboards.

which one?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

it has to be the 2,970 meme because In Training is responsible for that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The million dolllar question.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

goferchan posted:

i wonder what wouldve happened if you were standing in the hot spring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Patch 4.2 is bringing back a revamped Kraken

https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/1056833423224954880?s=20

• Locked thread