Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

Dog on acid: funny

Dozens of dogs having acid flashbacks while at the park due to the exercise: hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Duke: lick this toad

Remy: does that actually work?

Duke: just lick it

Remy: I dunno man

Duke: I just saw you lick your own poo poo hole a toads nothing

Remy: alright imma do it

Duke: do what?

Remy: lick that toad

Duke: dude you did that like 3 hours ago. You've been tripping balls since.

Remy: oh man I miss my balls

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
“We had two doggie bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline packed in treats, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a KONG dog toy half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a dog bowl of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the dog park, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. Woof woof. Bark. Grrrrrrrrr.” - Ruffer S. Barkson, Barks and Growls in Las Vegas

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
cda

by Hand Knit

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dog on acid: funny

Dozens of dogs having acid flashbacks while at the park due to the exercise: hilarious

Dog putting a puppy in the microwave: that's one way to get a hotdog!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tony quidprano
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
My dog: "How much vinegar did you put on these fries? It's too much."

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

:o

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

mister magpie posted:

“We had two doggie bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline packed in treats, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a KONG dog toy half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a dog bowl of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the dog park, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. Woof woof. Bark. Grrrrrrrrr.” - Ruffer S. Barkson, Barks and Growls in Las Vegas

lol

treasure bear

sounds like a good name for a drum and bass forum

Peg Sliderskew
My God, I just realised... we're both FULL OF BONES, man! poo poo, don't tell the others!!

*gazes around in rapidly escalating paranoia*

Courtesy of Manifisto

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
acid on dogs: you pet the dog and begin to 'trip balls'

Ultra Spoot

Nosfereefer posted:

the dog is laying on the couch, acid's taken a good hold now, and hes staring at the wall paper

he turns around where his human is messing about

human: "woof!"

dog:

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
D1: Diggin' diggin' diggin' feels so gooooood, man!

D2: Uh, dude, you're lying on your back.

D1: I'm diggin' the skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

spinderella

by FactsAreUseless
Dog sees tracers from wagging tail, tries to bite them, Dog sees Vet.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Spike "what if you didn't chase the ball?"

Rex "Wh-what do you mean?"

Spike "like just let the ball go"

Rex "you're freaking me out man"

• Locked thread