Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
tim isnt answer my calls or texts guys. we better go over to shoney's to make sure he's okay. he could be in a hostage situation so bring some weapons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Being a vigilante is another reason to not be allowed in the Irondale, AL Shoney's, you can forget about taking the law into your own hands let me tell ya!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

The X-man cometh

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

lol tim will be so pissed, you promised him a half gram. wow.

how's jenna?

Shouldn't have banned us then.

She's really great, but she just got out of a lovely relationship so we aren't a thing. Just hook up buddies.

punchymcpunch

Tim Whatley, manager of the night shift CSI team at the Irondale, AL Shoney's, is currently investigating famly restaurant related crime in the Irondale, AL area. I'm no longer welcome on his crimefighting team because I said DNA is stupid.

Darkman Fanpage
dna is an unproven science. tim whately should know this yet he continues to adhere to silly pseudosciences like dna instead of real sciences like phrenology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew
Having an English accent. The manager accused me of being 'one of those Anglophile Whovian fags' and wouldn't even let me get as far as the buffet.

Well for your information, a lot of people wear Converse with their suits these days. It's called fashion! And lots of home-made metal dogs with recalcitrant three-year-olds inside to work the pedals are called K-9!

'Calling Child Services' my arse.

Courtesy of Manifisto

• Locked thread