Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
this mumble group i was in had a 13 year old kid. one night he played with us until like 3 am before falling asleep at the computer. his mic was voice activated so in the morning when his mom came to get him up for school a friend of mine that happened to have mumble open in the background while he did poo poo heard this exchange:

"steven it's time to get up for school."

"gently caress OFF AND DIE MOM!!!"

there was also the time the same kid found his mother's vibrator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Small Asian attempts to eat Big Smoke's entire Order

:golfclap:

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jul 25, 2017

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
I am very stoic and zen like when gaming and my wife is generally the same way if things are going her way but as soon as she starts losing she lets loose vulgarities and foul language that make me blush

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

I respect anyone whom manages to watch their own videos.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Small Asian attempts to eat Big Smoke's entire Order

• Locked thread