Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

David D. Davidson posted:

... No he did not.

poo poo memory then. I never saw any of those, alas. I could have sworn there was some other horror series in space around the same time, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I was sarcastic, Jason X took place in space.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Watch 8 and 9 if you saw the first 7 lol. They are pure torture.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

We have such [terrible] sights to show you

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

just ordered this

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My sister tortured me when we were kids by exclusively watching the shittiest horror movies ever, like the Jason sequels

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

My sister tortured me when we were kids by exclusively watching the shittiest horror movies ever, like the Jason sequels

Every Jason movie is good except 9

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Liquid Drink posted:

Every Jason movie is good except 9

Do you remember that old 80s movie about the uh, living oil slick? that eats the teenagers stuck on a diving dock in a pond. My sister put that on like every week for a whole summer lmfao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

Do you remember that old 80s movie about the uh, living oil slick? that eats the teenagers stuck on a diving dock in a pond. My sister put that on like every week for a whole summer lmfao

Lol no but now I want to see this

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Sounds like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaEC12OiV_I

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
I had nightmares about the black oil from Creepshow for years before I knew what movie it was from

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That's it lol

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Liquid Drink posted:

just ordered this

Dream Warriors is the best Nightmare on elm street and also has the best music of the series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noLPhZvcBpw

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Palpek posted:

Pinhead was supposed to only have nails in his face but in order to keep the nails in the same positions every day the make-up artist had to draw a grid and the director saw this and was like "hold poo poo, geometry is scary" so they kept it.

I'm a bit confused because the fan page says that the director wanted the geometric poo poo, but this is in the novella:

"Its voice, unlike that of its companion, was light and breathy--the voice of an excited girl. Every inch of its head had been tattooed with an intricate grid, and at every intersection of horizontal and vertical axes a jeweled pin driven through to the bone. Its tongue was similarly decorated."

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Mans posted:

Dream Warriors is the best Nightmare on elm street and also has the best music of the series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noLPhZvcBpw

I always did like the ending to part 6:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFhd4MnWiZc

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Starshark posted:

I'm a bit confused because the fan page says that the director wanted the geometric poo poo, but this is in the novella:

"Its voice, unlike that of its companion, was light and breathy--the voice of an excited girl. Every inch of its head had been tattooed with an intricate grid, and at every intersection of horizontal and vertical axes a jeweled pin driven through to the bone. Its tongue was similarly decorated."

I'm now imagining Pinhead with a light, excited, breathy girl's voice and :lol:

"OMG, we have, like, such sights to show you guys!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Hellraiser 3 has Pinhead on a rampage in a hipster club, it is therefore good.

I don't think they were considered hipsters yet in the 90s, though.

• Locked thread