Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
Last thread got archived! Just in time, because The Richard uploaded his entire discography + new tracks to Warp.

Future Days fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jul 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Does he still live in a bank?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

precision posted:

Does he still live in a bank?
It's a house now.

SacrificialGoat
Oct 8, 2003

Catjaw is a hero of the people
$1.35 per track and no discounts for full albums? Seriously?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

SacrificialGoat posted:

$1.35 per track and no discounts for full albums? Seriously?

??? the full album price is definitely lower than paying for all individual tracks. drukqs is $12.75 for the full thing in mp3, it would be $41.85 if you paid for every track

also you can stream it all for free, the price is just for downloading

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jul 21, 2017

SacrificialGoat
Oct 8, 2003

Earwicker posted:

??? the full album price is definitely lower than paying for all individual tracks. drukqs is $12.75 for the full thing in mp3, it would be $41.85 if you paid for every track

also you can stream it all for free, the price is just for downloading

Ah, i was hasty in poking around. Even still, the prices aren't great.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

what how is $12.75 a bad deal for an album like drukqs

SacrificialGoat
Oct 8, 2003

Earwicker posted:

The same album in mp3 is $9.49 on Amazon.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

SacrificialGoat posted:

The same album in mp3 is $9.49 on Amazon.

most of these include a bunch of new bonus tracks, alternate versions etc and the money goes direct to richard d james instead of some of it going to amazon, which is Good

kind of weird that SAW 85-92 isnt included though unless I'm missing it somehow?

SacrificialGoat
Oct 8, 2003

Earwicker posted:

most of these include a bunch of new bonus tracks, alternate versions etc and the money goes direct to richard d james instead of some of it going to amazon, which is Good

kind of weird that SAW 85-92 isnt included though unless I'm missing it somehow?

If anything, no middleman is even more reason to lower the prices.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Earwicker posted:

we're old man

The DPRK
Nov 18, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Earwicker posted:

R&S own the rights to it.

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Shame that Warp isn't repressing SAW II for this though :sigh:

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

DarkSol posted:

Shame that Warp isn't repressing SAW II for this though :sigh:

But it is? No vinyl, though!

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Future Days posted:

No vinyl, though!
SAWII went in and out of print earlier this year, but it's still really easy to track down. My local record store has three copies.

Doesn't come with the bonus track that the original press had, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

caligulamprey posted:

SAWII went in and out of print earlier this year, but it's still really easy to track down. My local record store has three copies.

Doesn't come with the bonus track that the original press had, though.

If you're talking about the 1972 release, that's not considered an official release; and it's mastered from the CDs. Not sure I'd be interested in that. I'd rather have a set of the 1994 LPs.

• Locked thread