Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Having Randy Orton win the Royal Rumble, while at the time seemed unnecessary and completely out of touch with the desires of the fans to witness a satisfying end result, actually made sense in the long term booking of, um, you know...

uh,

yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
You know, Shinksuke Nakamura would never get over with midwestern Americans so it's good he's in the midcard.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
it was actually pretty cool and awesome to keep teasing a Luke Harper push and then never do it

that rules a whole lot love to have optimism for like two weeks

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
putting the title on jinder has surely warned wrestlers of the downsides of using steroids

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

WWE supporting the current nazi regime is clearly cool and good, as it will give me something to do when Vince dies, that being taking a poo poo on his grave.

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E
They put on a house of horrors match and I paid money to see it in the arena on a titantron. That's really the most positive argument I can say to that.

Metalocalypse
Jul 29, 2006
Putting the Universal Championship on a wrestler who almost never shows up on Raw in no way diminishes fan interest in said title. In no way could having the title in the hands of an active talent help them or Raw in anyway, no sir. This also isn't old, even though they have done this twice before!

tgacon
Mar 22, 2009
Breaking up the Wyatt clan has allowed Braun Strowman to really come into his own as an attempted murder survivor.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Not turning Roman heel after retiring the Undertaker was good because only heroes can beat the deadman.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

How the gently caress is there no section to predict the identity of the stick men that trashed the Hot Cops Headquarters???

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Having Goldberg and Brock as Universal Champions this year was actually very helpful, because that belt is still hideous and they kept it off my TV screen for months!

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Actually, I like it when my favourite wrestlers lose a lot.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Randy Orton's brain damage from Brock Lesnar kind of makes me laugh on a cosmic scale of how hosed up things are, since they're fine with that but not a bladejob

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
SImilar to Bayley, having Sami lose everything and act like a social retard is a great way of building him up for greater things. Every great champion came from the bottom and Sami first has to get down to the ground floor before he can rise above everyone else. Leave it to Vince to feel the pulse of time to give us masterpieces like that and create the next big thing.

Buzzsaw
Oct 9, 2005

Cranium Deconstructor
Them having a PPV every two weeks was a brilliant decision because all the terrible decisions they make at the PPV always help us forget all the retarded decisions from the PPV two weeks earlier.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
If I want to get into this for each PPV, when does the season restart?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Writer Cath posted:

If I want to get into this for each PPV, when does the season restart?

After Wrestlemania

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

super macho dude posted:

After Wrestlemania

Thank you. I look forward to predicting all the ways WWE can gently caress up.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Keeping the Cruiserweights on raw only allowed them mass exposure they wouldn't get on the other show.

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

Submitted.

If we're talking the last 365 days, I still haven't got over the horrible setup and treatment of the Shield triple threat match from last year's Battleground..

If we're talking 2017, I'd say just the awful 3-4 months Smackdown has had - from Charlotte being brought down, to Shinsuke feeling like nothing special, the cancelling of Talking Smack, and of course, Jinder Mahal's title push out of nowhere.

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

Submitted

Breaking up American Alpha was a smart move because Chad Gable is dead weight that belongs on the soon-to-be-cancelled 205 Live.

pen0r
May 28, 2004

I really DO heart to fart.
Roman Reigns is The Face of the company and also he tried to kill a man he couldn't beat

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Talking Smack being cancelled was a great as it made people think the miz was revived and we can't be having things like that in the WWE.

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

It's good that they are doing nothing with Luke Harper. They are clearly just biding their time with him. They are merely getting ready all of the wonderful Luke merch he will sell when he resurfaces. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Well, Jinder would make a great spokesman for Proactiv.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Pyro sucks and I'm glad WWE got rid of it

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
If you put the great khali as your appearance I am going to hunt you down and fight you

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

nonrev posted:

It's good that they are doing nothing with Luke Harper. They are clearly just biding their time with him. They are merely getting ready all of the wonderful Luke merch he will sell when he resurfaces. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

Remember when he fought AJ Styles 1-on-1 to see who main events WrestleMania? And people were fine with the idea of a Orton/Harper/Wyatt thriple threat for the Title?

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
I'll post updated scores and summerslam tomorrow, or worst case, thursday

if you have fun prop question ideas feel free to post and if i use them i'll throw you 5 points

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Pls include a "will there be a MITB cash in and if yes, is it Corbin/Carms/both?". Also include it whenever there's a MITB in play. Thank you based Golashes for your tireless work.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

extradite THIS! posted:

Pls include a "will there be a MITB cash in and if yes, is it Corbin/Carms/both?"

About that...

Also is Jon Stewart going to screw someone out of a title again this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I predict it will be good.

• Locked thread