Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Universe Master posted:

When Natalie Portman was shooting Thor I saw an interview with her and Chris Hemsworth about the movie and his work out regime. She said something like "You got so big" and her eyes went straight to his crotch.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Universe Master posted:

When Natalie Portman was shooting Thor I saw an interview with her and Chris Hemsworth about the movie and his work out regime. She said something like "You got so big" and her eyes went straight to his crotch.

MY you've grown

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

NYT: White women refuse to interview politely around handsome men

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Luxury Communism posted:

imho every Russian on American soil is a potential subversive fifth columnist who should be summarily deported or executed.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blue Star posted:

You can stop posting for five minutes and people will forgets you existed

also lol you think sa will be around in 5 years.

goddang, SA has been around for 17 years. That's up with zombocom

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Luxury Communism posted:

imho every Russian on American soil is a potential subversive fifth columnist who should be summarily deported or executed.

I wouldn't say that, but a lot of the Trump administration definitely are.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

wit posted:

The only thing I'm sure of is that dumpster seagulls attack you any time you leave the house.

I don't know why, but I giggled like a schoolgirl at that image.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I didn't read this thread but did anyone post "that's a lie, I politely walk to the other side of the street" yet?

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
why would they walk around black men. why don't they both just have a little foresight so as to not walk into each other. like jesus the other side of the street is safer anyway :classiclol:

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

COMRADES posted:

I'm not gonna lie if you roll up under by apartment window blaring that ice cream truck music at 7am we're gonna have some issues and race has nothing to do with it.

Early ice cream trucks ain't the problem in the hood. It's the ones that stick around til 11:30pm that are the ones causing all the problems.

Yeah, these fat little neighborhood fucks need their chili fritos, but I need to not hear that loving jingle all loving night goddamn.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

CassandraZara posted:

I didn't read this thread but did anyone post "that's a lie, I politely walk to the other side of the street" yet?

White women aren't afraid of black men any more and that's a problem.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Rubellavator posted:

White women aren't afraid of black men any more and that's a problem.

Maybe black men shouldn't have hand fed them then.

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
The soupcon man who wrote that article obviously never tried complimenting them on their looks or asking for their number aka "street harassment"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Orkin Mang posted:

wed all be loving dead if it werent for the women in our lives.

Which is why I hate all women.

• Locked thread