Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I am so glad Mark Wahlberg's other brother is also getting regular work now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Jerusalem posted:

I am so glad Mark Wahlberg's other brother is also getting regular work now.

What if he is Marky Marks Dad

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Is Darren any good in the ring? An Apollo-Darren team makes at least a little sense in theory.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

VJeff posted:

Is Darren any good in the ring? An Apollo-Darren team makes at least a little sense in theory.

They made him great again, so yes.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Titus, to me, seems like The Godfather/Papa Shango. Insomuch that as a person he has natural charisma, but WWE put him in a role that sucked all of that away and made him boring and bad, but when they let him be more like himslef, he is charismatic and fun to have on screen.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

VJeff posted:

I honestly have no clue, because every time they give him even the smallest of pushes he immediately gets injured and is out 6-8 months.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

darren was taught his mentor's finishing move and did a different one because he forgot the correct one. That's good, to me

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Gavok posted:

Instead, the two of them should just go see Patti Cake$, the delightful hip-hop drama coming to theaters August 18th! :tipshat:

...but seriously, my brother wrote/directed it. Everyone go see it, please.

I have never heard of this movie, but I have not heard of many movies, to be fair

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLAVaEh9jrY

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
dear god why

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
MAKE SUM NOOOOOOOOOOOIZE
~\X-Pac/~

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

RacistGuidingLight posted:

MAKE SUM NOOOOOOOOOOOIZE
~\X-Pac/~

An annoyed groan counts as noise, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We have a new thread, we dont need this anymore. Thank you.

• Locked thread