Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Is it because they think they left the stove on so they run from one end of your dwelling to the other until they realize they're a CAT and not a people and don't have a stove to worry about leaving on?

Maybe they dropped a stinky litter box bomb so foul they have to get away from it so they don't have to own up to it? I could see this in a house with multiple cats but with one cat what are they thinking, "maybe I could get the naked primate to think THEY did it, yeah! Ok, I'm out!"

Running from the cops. Congrats on being a feline alibi!

gently caress! gently caress! gently caress! A FUCKINGSPIDER!

The memory of the sound of a can opener came on like a cat food flashback

Eureka moment- kitty just figured out the best way to wake you up, didn't count on the fact that you were already awake which may explain the double-back motion and startled look after they run past you

They realized there was something in the house on a flat surface that absolutely needed to be knocked over NOW

You left a fresh glass of water unattended, didn't you

You left a tuna fish sandwich anattended, didn't you

A cat buddy outside yelled for him

Cat buddy is also your cat's weed guy

Your cat was low on the 'nip

You just gave your cat :catdrugs: but you got high and forgot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

laying on the ground, gasping in short, painful breaths, I await his return. if not for the bell around his neck, I would never hear him coming. "you fell again" he growls quietly, "is this life I traded you really so worthless?". "i stepped on one of your toys", I replied "seriously, why can't you just bring them back to the pile when you finish playing?". "do you berate your car for the potholes you steer into?" he sneered. suddenly, his small, hairy face appeared, staring down into mine. "earth is about to pass through the ethereal veil once more." the cat explained "although i will remain with you in the flesh, my spirit will be as an untethered balloon. i will revert to my baser instincts and chase those spirits fool enough to pass through our dwelling.". "christ", I sputtered, sitting up tenderly, eyeing the calendar, "no wonder Garfield hates Mondays"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

bacalou posted:

laying on the ground, gasping in short, painful breaths, I await his return. if not for the bell around his neck, I would never hear him coming. "you fell again" he growls quietly, "is this life I traded you really so worthless?". "i stepped on one of your toys", I replied "seriously, why can't you just bring them back to the pile when you finish playing?". "do you berate your car for the potholes you steer into?" he sneered. suddenly, his small, hairy face appeared, staring down into mine. "earth is about to pass through the ethereal veil once more." the cat explained "although i will remain with you in the flesh, my spirit will be as an untethered balloon. i will revert to my baser instincts and chase those spirits fool enough to pass through our dwelling.". "christ", I sputtered, sitting up tenderly, eyeing the calendar, "no wonder Garfield hates Mondays"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

bacalou posted:

Piso Mojado

bacalou posted:

Pikachu

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

bacalou posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

bacalou posted:

• Locked thread