Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

putting your hand into the hot hands ouchy box from Dune

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Walking right into Mordor

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

removing own appendix

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

A skinny man walks up to a mammogram machine
"I'm Jeremy Smith and I nominate my brother Jeff and my friend Tim Patterson to do the national breast cancer awareness month challenge!!" *places his pecs on the plate and hits Start*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Giving yourself an emergency traecheotomy using nothing more than a fountain pen

vanisher

"The bread challenge," videotaping yourself eating an entire loaf of bread.

"The litterbox challenge," videotaping yourself scooping out your cats litterbox.

vanisher

"Sandrider challenge," videotaping yourself taking a worm in the open desert in front of shai hulud without assistance

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Wicked Witch ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Manifisto

the NEW nutmeg challenge, in which you cook something delicious using nutmeg as an ingredient

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

big rear end challenge

little munchkin
the Home Alone challenge, where you recite all dialogue from the home alone trilogy from memory, and donate to charity at the end

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Raise awareness against homophobia with the "home alonea" movie recitement challenge

little munchkin
the "getting your hand chopped off by a masked intruder" challenge where a bunch of photogenic millennial scream into expensive recording microphones about the pain of having their hand chopped off with a butcher's cleaver. the videos are clearly staged even though they pretend to not know the masked person

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Darkman Fanpage
the six flag challenge where you dress as the old guy that dances in the six flag ads but instead of dancing you just live the rest of your life looking like that

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
bug licking challenge

bacalou

grave unboxings

bacalou

dressing like a cat and getting stuck in a tree (arrested after)

bacalou

providing assistance to the poor and homeless off-camera and then not bragging about it on video (extreme difficulty)

bacalou

taking the time to educate people on why their belief systems are harmful to themselves or others, followed by competition to balance fidget spinners on nose

bacalou

uploading full length movies with the audio tracks replaced with other movies of similar length (pandering to underground youtube doubler mix-masters)

bacalou

being educated, calm, kind, and respectful

bacalou

live-crochet on flag poles in forgotten graveyards

bacalou

a detailed video title and description with all irrelevant footage pruned out to take up the least of your time

bacalou

being completely honest to yourself about your own shortcomings (off-camera, silent)

bacalou

cake for kids

bacalou

8 hours of a peaceful nature scene with only ambient noise

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the remain aware of the transience of existence without despairing challenge

pogi

a 10 hour video of yourself posting in BYOB

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the put a fishhook through your own cheek like steve-o challenge

bacalou

it took me over a minute to adblock that entire signature jesus christ

Cubone

the get soulja boy's phone number and text him challenge

Cubone

bacalou posted:

it took me over a minute to adblock that entire signature jesus christ

sorry

vanisher

bacalou posted:

grave unboxings

Twenty Four

bacalou posted:

grave unboxings

Twenty Four

A challenge where you get to do something fun and easy, like eat an ice cream cone while petting a cool dog, and then you take money away from charity.

alnilam

bacalou posted:

grave unboxings

Mariana Horchata

seeing Satan himself suddenly appear beckoning towards u in the middle of the road...and all u can do is lean in and screw the throttle over to escape Satan and whatever he meant to tell u at such an inconvenient time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla

instead of unboxing, reboxing for return

• Locked thread