Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nuggets looking good! Northwest Division is tight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Drunk Canuck posted:

My team has an above 500 record against the Rockets. Nice. GO Mavs.

As an outside observer I'm extremely delighted by the gumption of the Dallas Winners

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The one time Embiid got player of the week it was as a PG :huh:

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Deer status:feared.

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012
Goddammit gently caress, blow a damned 10 point lead in the 4th quarter and lose by 10 instead against the loving KNICKS!!!! Jesus, I hate my team so much :argh:

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

The B_36 posted:

Goddammit gently caress, blow a damned 10 point lead in the 4th quarter and lose by 10 instead against the loving KNICKS!!!! Jesus, I hate my team so much :argh:

My team is incredible and that is only recognized by computers one out of three.5 times and proves that a team of all wings will beat a team of all centers every time

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Bumping to see if you and your family are alright cbm

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Metapod posted:

Bumping to see if you and your family are alright cbm

I was out of town for a few days and then had to take care of some post death stuff once I got back in town but it's all good now and I'll actually have an update tomorrow morning. Thank you for caring

Cool Buff Man fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Sep 1, 2017

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Well it looks like my save got corrupted and I have to go back and sim the last week too, so the last update is totally invalidated and I'll have to redo it. This sucks and I have to do a double update and redo the whole sim later today so I'm sorry. I might start doing a month at a time because my life is getting a little bit busier! Anyways I'll have a big update soon, either tonight after I re-sim the last week+this week or tomorrow

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012

Cool Buff Man posted:

Well it looks like my save got corrupted and I have to go back and sim the last week too, so the last update is totally invalidated and I'll have to redo it. This sucks and I have to do a double update and redo the whole sim later today so I'm sorry. I might start doing a month at a time because my life is getting a little bit busier! Anyways I'll have a big update soon, either tonight after I re-sim the last week+this week or tomorrow

A corrupted save is the only logical explanation for my Hawk doing so bad in this sim, so this story checks out.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cool Buff Man posted:

I really don't mind if you just sim the whole season then just do one more update for the playoffs. I appreciate the weekly posting you were doing but it's ok to just end it too

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Doltos posted:

I really don't mind if you just sim the whole season then just do one more update for the playoffs. I appreciate the weekly posting you were doing but it's ok to just end it too

Same.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
same, thanks for your work making this fun, and my late condolences, CBM

p.s. go spurs go

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

This is acceptable as an update. Stupid save files.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Thanks for being nice about this guys, I think I'll just do month based updates since they don't take much more work than one of the weekly ones and I can still give out the monthly awards, etc. So yeah I'll just do that from now on and it should be a lot easier on me

• Locked thread