Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Waroduce posted:

Scheduling and Excel gets my dick hard

I'm a Project Manager. I'm going to whip out Project and get some Gants going for our deliverables.

Not really. Maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Trizzdog posted:

It probably will if you A) get some willing goons to do logi-bro work for a solid 2-4 hours or so and B) learn time needed to produce orders and collect resources, travel time between target dump points, etc. C) Pad timing appropriately for possible ambushes, bad drivers (oh my god that canyon road between Brackish and North Star on Endless Shore), etc.

I'll be joining the posted Discord soon to see what the goons can do, or at least teach some new guys some tricks. I think we'll commonly be Wardens as the strawpoll currently suggests, but which server? Guess I'll find out when I'm Discord.

Wardens are the best faction, definitely be Wardens.

You guys should play on campaign servers, where the action really matters.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
ugh I'm gonna do it

I'm gonna press the purchase button

hopefully I don't get EA'd again

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

buglord posted:

ugh I'm gonna do it

my condolences

transport some materials around the map in the mean time

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

buglord posted:

ugh I'm gonna do it

They're pretty dedicated. They don't want microtransactions or anything. And the game was solid as gently caress before they put it on EA.

fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

David Byrne - Like Humans Do (Radio Edit).mp3
Played with goons last night for a few hours, it's insanely fun. Still learning.

Surprised by cleanliness of art style and tightness of combat.

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

a charming game of meat grinding and truckin'

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

rincewind101 posted:

a charming game of meat grinding and truckin'

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
BMW is getting into this because we cant stay away from the abusive relationship that is EA games. So if you enjoyed what we did in Rust or you like being yelled at by redneck NEETS, hit the Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/cujNx4

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I wanna see some of the EVE goons get into this. I think it'd be a good fit.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Taylor Swift posted:

you like being yelled at by redneck NEETS

I thought it was just me that was experiencing that. I didn't know it was a demographic outside of NASCAR games.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Yeah picking this up in the morning. Was deciding between this and fortnite and bought fortnite. That was a horrible mistake everything bad about F2P phone gambling monetisation put into a PC shooter.

Any Aussie Goons playing? Heck, I work mostly nights when is everyone during US time?

Captian Kil
Nov 2, 2011

I already posted in the other thread but will repeat here since I don't know what the main thread is.

I jumped on last night for my first game. It's really good fun hoofing it with a large squad, but once you get separated... hoo boy is it frustrating. One thing I'm finding tricky is your the limited sight range. Do Bincos let you see a lot further? I keep getting killed by foxholes or pillboxes since I don't see them until it's too late. Is there also a trick to seeing people in foliage? Was running with Quioran (?) who got gunned down by someone in a bush, and all I could do was run around in circles in a panic.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

People in bushes can't see you. They have to step out.

fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

David Byrne - Like Humans Do (Radio Edit).mp3

Captian Kil posted:

I already posted in the other thread but will repeat here since I don't know what the main thread is.

What's the other thread?

Spyde
Mar 3, 2004

It's not personal, it's strictly business.

androo posted:

What's the other thread?
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3828585

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Cool new thread, remember kids: "Stay out of the goddamn road!"

• Locked thread