Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

happy birthday, OP; i hope you are not outwitted by your slovenly shithead cat

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Was hoping this was going to be another lasagna cat thread. Voted 1.

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer
Jon arbuckle

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
Now where could OPs pipe be...

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

hosed up that garfield regularly celebrates jon's birthday but has never once mourned 9/11

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
My birthday is Goku day :smug:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

get that OUT of my face posted:

hosed up that garfield regularly celebrates jon's birthday but has never once mourned 9/11

I looked this up and found a tumblr blog about some loser getting increasingly madder each year Jim Davis doesn't make a 9/11 comic.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
is Jon Arbuckle still dating Liz?

I wonder if that was Jim Davis going "goddamn i do not want to be like Chuck Schulz breaking down crying after realizing he'd never let Charlie Brown kick a ball or kiss a girl in forty years"

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
lol just kidding that was almost certainly the result of some marketroid's powerpoint presentation showing how they could make another million off selling merchandise with Jon and Liz as a couple

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Jon drank dog cum

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
If newspapers are in such decline that most people aren't buying them anymore, and therefore families aren't making them a part of the household, which means kids aren't reading newspapers, or the comics within, when do we get to the point where no one cares about Garfield?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Fried Watermelon posted:

Jon drank dog cum

which was presumably lying around in a mug

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

is Jon Arbuckle still dating Liz?

I wonder if that was Jim Davis going "goddamn i do not want to be like Chuck Schulz breaking down crying after realizing he'd never let Charlie Brown kick a ball or kiss a girl in forty years"

Jim Davis has no emotional attachment to his work and views it as a steady conveyor belt that dumps money into his wallet which is why he kind of owns. Dude probably literally doesn't even do anything but sign licensing contracts or whatever anymore

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Putty posted:

I looked this up and found a tumblr blog about some loser getting increasingly madder each year Jim Davis doesn't make a 9/11 comic.
if that blog was by virgil texas, he's making a joke about it

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

get that OUT of my face posted:

google's constant doodles about people they think arent famous enough are pretty annoying these days

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Happy birthday, OP!

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

lol just kidding that was almost certainly the result of some marketroid's powerpoint presentation showing how they could make another million off selling merchandise with Jon and Liz as a couple

It was important to ensure the movie was canon

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'm older than Jon and I have no cat or dog. But I certainly do talk to myself.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Happy birthday OP. Report back tomorrow to tell the thread how depressing fun your bday was

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Why would you think I was Grandma?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

really queer Christmas posted:

Happy birthday OP. Report back tomorrow to tell the thread how depressing fun your bday was

It was actually really nice. We're at the beach and got a lovely breakfast, then went and got some beer, then some more beer, then went to sushi king, then had a nap, then got something else to drink and watched some live PD before bed.

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

Agent Escalus posted:

If newspapers are in such decline that most people aren't buying them anymore, and therefore families aren't making them a part of the household, which means kids aren't reading newspapers, or the comics within, when do we get to the point where no one cares about Garfield?

the Garfield brand will outlive any of us, as part of a plastic shell around a dead planet

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Over There posted:

It was actually really nice. We're at the beach and got a lovely breakfast, then went and got some beer, then some more beer, then went to sushi king, then had a nap, then got something else to drink and watched some live PD before bed.

You and Jon Arbuckle?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that's really nice that you paired up like that

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
Let's write the missing Pickes dialogue...

You're wearing her...

Oh yeah mine were all...

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Putty posted:

i know this is impossible to believe nowadays but there was a time when people would have correctly identified this as satire. info warz was just starting to gain steam and banning all muslims was seen as being at the very least improper for the US state apparatus despite a national fever in which everyone had to display a flag unless you hated america and if a mouthbreather thought you looked middle eastern they thought it was okay to follow you around and yell at you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
oh neat it's like those threads that permabanned pedophile Tokaii made every single year with "hey pay attention to me i'm old"
or the same thing thing that weird catnip guy makes every year

• Locked thread