Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Biscuit
Half of everything is luck.
I wanted to be posting pals in some cool photo/diy reddits, but you need to be in the establishment to post.

gently caress them. Me chillin in the yob rn

The Biscuit fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Jul 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
No karma and no Big Pharma

That's byob

Mariana Horchata

oh and that thread format....my goodness its like trying to read cuneiform!

Mariana Horchata

Perhaps then we should send missionaries over to convert them to yobbers? or at least to campaign on behalf of ending internet posting anxiety

The Biscuit
Half of everything is luck.
There is a yob in reddit already. I will see if they let me in.

Rushi

by Smythe
r u guys talking about fark??

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Someone got salty with me today on the About Town corkboard at my local community center. Dang, posters, not learning the rules. I'm gonna staple so many flyers...

treasure bear

free the postletariat

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie

idiot didn't even spell my name right

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Scaly Haylie

people can change a lot in three years

Truman Peyote

I used to read the canada subreddit a lot and then I stopped going to reddit altogether and frankly my life is way better now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

BYOB community project give a patented byob sticker to ever redditor you meet, we got some converting to do

• Locked thread