Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ffoecaf
Sep 17, 2005

Get Off My Lawn
:doh:

I somehow forgot we could trade picks in this league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

my team literally makes me want to throw up

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

DC Murderverse posted:

my team literally makes me want to throw up

same

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Totally unrelated to the 2 posts above but let this be a placeholder post that defines my stance on making this league fair for everyone in the future. I say it now so when I go 0-3 it doesn't look like I'm trying to pull a cheap move out of my rear end.

Ideally we would have worked something out this off season but my 2 year old and my newborn girls ate up all of my free time this summer. :ohdear:

I'll make a survey monkey poll on how to achieve that in the next couple of weeks (before your standing impacts your decision). On top of what was previously suggested here I'll probably add: non-snaking drafts in reverse order, 1 fewer keeper if you finished in the top 3, 1 extra keeper or lesser penalties if you finished in the bottom 3, consolation playoffs giving bonus draft picks, a salary cap of some sort based on Fantasy Pros keeper values, etc.

Hopefully we figure out something that keeps people from dropping out or easily replaced if they do while still being a legit keeper league.

Also there's no way to randomize the divisions in Yahoo so they're gonna stay as they are for this year. They look a bit skewed but I guess it also works out as a way to even out the playing field?

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Dodged a Kareem Hunt sized bullet last night folks. Whew.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

internet inc posted:

Yeah, I'm feeling you. My opponent started Chris Hogan over Mike Gillislee. I'm pretty content with where I'm sitting right now.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

DC Murderverse posted:

Yeah, I'm feeling you. My opponent started Chris Hogan over Mike Gillislee. I'm pretty content with where I'm sitting right now.

:suicide:

dewey7788
Oct 10, 2004

Don't Toews me bro!

internet inc posted:

:negative:

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Two weeks two line up choices that cost me a win.

Lets go 13L and 0!

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
I hate points on the bench as much as the next guy but it's when you get like 9 total points out of your bench that you know you're really hosed. :smithicide:

(me in another league)

internet inc fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Sep 23, 2017

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

i am going to murder bill belichick in his sleep and it will be justified

my team in this league was hot loving garbage, and I was within 3 points of winning last week, which would have put me up against an opponent I would be beating this week, thus putting me in the finals and completing the most ridiculous season of fantasy football by giving me back the best RB for the finals

instead, i'm losing a game in the consolations because there is a god and he wants to dry-dick me

"why didn't you give it to Dion, Bill?" will be written on the walls in blood

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Again, because it cannot be said enough, gently caress Bill Belichick with the worlds rustiest sword

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum
Good season guys, it was a fun one.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
The results are in!

1st place: Taco ($216)
2nd place: noodles ($108)
3rd place: Dukes Out For Harambe ($36)

Lucked my way to the finals but couldn't win it all. :(

Sending out the money right now!

See you all next year.

DC Murderverse posted:

gently caress Bill Belichick with the worlds rustiest sword

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Does anyone know how to send money without having to pay PayPal fees?

A while back you could send money as a gift and skip the fees but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Also I'm pretty sure the actual fees were low. Now it's a $2.25 fee, which I guess is alright for big amounts, but in another league I have to send out 5s and 10s and that 2.25 is waaaay too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dewey7788
Oct 10, 2004

Don't Toews me bro!
It looks like if you link your bank account you can send to friends and family for free.

• Locked thread