Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
post reasons why America is the worst country in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

it elected donald trump as preisdent

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
its ok op

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Decisively lost a military conflict with Canada

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
government becoming a playground for rich kids to burn billions of taxpayer dollars for suits and giggles

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the rent is too drat high, the taxes too fkn low, and the gov too goddamn stupid

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Spends too much money blowing other people/places up

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the online nerd consumer commentariat industry

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
It's the worst. Except for all the others.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Being obese and having a piss fetish on tape is not a barrier to social mobility

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
America exports a culture of mass consumerism and waste the whole world over and equates this with civilization

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
way too hard to get weed without getting arrested

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/C2Mhud/status/894734081367396352

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it's built on garbage. Seattle? waste sawdust from the 19th century! Wilmot, WI? former junkyard turned ski resort!

the '92 Chicago Flood was the river running into tube transport tunnels that everyone conveniently forgot about! we're the country of garbage mausoleums

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I think its a good country. a lot of the people from america on the internet seem to hate their neighbors and themselves though. for me it's like, if you're friendly to people, they're usually friendly to you. the way you perceive your surroundings is really just a reflection of what's inside your own heart

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

here's a few

https://twitter.com/ZachJCarter/status/885526254149095424

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

this thread

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
the richest country in the world can't figure out a single payer system

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Wrong idiot

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
America is a toilet land

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

I think its a good country. a lot of the people from america on the internet seem to hate their neighbors and themselves though. for me it's like, if you're friendly to people, they're usually friendly to you. the way you perceive your surroundings is really just a reflection of what's inside your own heart

truth

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

i mean america rules if we're talking about guitar solos and weed and detroit pizza and bbq with friends

but we're not. we're talking about :

Mariana Horchata posted:

the rent is too drat high, the taxes too fkn low, and the gov too goddamn stupid

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

I.N.R.I posted:

thats people everywhere but not every country is quite as geared to making GBS threads on everybody quite so hard as america :911:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
small business owners

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
too much enabling

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

the black husserl posted:

i mean america rules if we're talking about guitar solos and weed and detroit pizza and bbq with friends

but we're not. we're talking about :

it's sad because if we fixed that we really would be the best and most popular country in the world and we would form a one world government and export luxury communism to far away systems

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gently caress off OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The US is best country in North America, after Mexico and Canada.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

america has 2 mediocre late game unique units and 2 mediocre-bad unique abilities and is a trash tier civilization at best

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
I bet living in the us virgin islands is dope tho

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZlmgjZxhXE&t=263s

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Yinlock posted:

it elected donald trump as preisdent