Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I went to wendys and they wouldn't give me two baconators for free! Even though i wanted them to!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I've heard from the ghost of Earthquake that Dave Meltzer has stolen Ric Flair's body and is hiding it ala the first Godfather. He will give updates on his health if you subscribe to his newsletter. That goes for family too.

Really lovely thing to do. Not Meltzer, Earthquake. drat fucker appeared when I was BBQ'ing and I was all like "whoa" and threw the burgers into the air.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/897232120472494080

For those curious, Summerslam: 6 hour show, yet apparently not long enough to have a cruiserweight title match

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/897232120472494080

For those curious, Summerslam: 6 hour show, yet apparently not long enough to have a cruiserweight title match

i mean pal, pally boy, it's gonna be a gently caress finish

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I love when WWE builds up PPV matches by running the match over and over again on TV until you never want to see it again

Remember when they built up the Mania 3 main event by having Hogan wrestle Andre every week for 2 straight months

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Benne posted:

I love when WWE builds up PPV matches by running the match over and over again on TV until you never want to see it again

Remember when they built up the Mania 3 main event by having Hogan wrestle Andre every week for 2 straight months

Yep, and he body slammed him to close out the go home show

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Benne posted:

No because I'm not 69 years old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Here's hoping Ric flair is ok

• Locked thread