Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
What games have a cpu vs cpu modes like the WWE games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the old fifa games did, i dont know if they stopped doing it cos i dont play them anymore. stuff like football manager and other sports manager games are all about that, lots of them actually let you watch the competition taking place. gran turismo has a "b spec" mode where an ai races your car and you can give it simple directions or just watch

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

every rts game and fighting game i know of has that really

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Watching the CPU play Mario Party 2 and 3 is a great time

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Smash Bros.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My friends and I used to do this and cheer for our favorites in the Melee tournament mode

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this reminded me that saltybet exists. wonder if its still as good

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

In Training posted:

My friends and I used to do this and cheer for our favorites in the Melee tournament mode

I have a friend who likes to setup 2 vs 2 cpu matches and track the overall results.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
jojo's bizarre adventure eyes of heaven for ps4 has one, but it's still an instant game over if whichever cpu player is "player 1" is KOd. street fighter ex plus alpha has one where you can set the camera to first person. bomberman n64 has one. you can make cpu teams in worms, and name them whatever you want, and watch them fight. you can make all bot games in quake 3 and they'll even talk to each other. every advance wars

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bomberman CPU battles are sick

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
Carnage heart

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Supreme Commander Forged Alliance has a really good AI mod that makes them more capable of playing the game properly, and also lets them talk poo poo to eachother. Sometimes I'll just play it and use cheats to make myself super badass and wait until someone wins the battle before descending upon them like a JRPG villain. It's sweet

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Any sport's sim does.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i love watching cpu battles in any game lol. they should make a stand alone game out of the arena betting in FFXV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

extremebuff posted:

this reminded me that saltybet exists. wonder if its still as good

I just tuned in for the first time in years and yeah lol it seems pretty sick. Can't believe i forgot about this

• Locked thread