Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
whats the best tennis game? whats some good sports games for sports that dont often get games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

I.N.R.I posted:

whats the best tennis game? whats some good sports games for sports that dont often get games?

I think virtua tennis on dreamcast is the best drat tennis game ever made

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

super baseball 2020 or whatever. The snk game in neogeo bit als9 has snes and genny ports. Bye

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

All the ild temco kunio kun sports games... or technos. I forgot who made em.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

rockstar table tennis

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

rockstar table tennis

This is the best game rockstar ever made

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's probably been better but I love Mario tennis n64. And if you like Hockey NHL14 is the best simulation style sports game imo. I haven't played many in a while though. I'm sure FIFA is still really good too

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont know if its the best but i used to go around to a friends house after school and play top spin for xbox for hours fairly often

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

I think virtua tennis on dreamcast is the best drat tennis game ever made

tis

Quad
Dec 31, 2007

I've seen pogs you people wouldn't believe
Super Tennis for SNES is reaaaaaaally good, but Virtua Tennis 4 for PC has a campaign mode.
YOU BE THE JUDGE.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the tennis game i remember is anna kournikovas smash tennis. which was pretty simple but it let you play as pac man and yoshimitsu from tekken as well as the eponymous anna kournikova

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

All the ild temco kunio kun sports games... or technos. I forgot who made em.

these are sumo games right ? i read the hardcore gaming 101 article about them

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Super mega baseball is probably the best baseball game since the snes tecmo series. Pretty easy to get into but when you ramp up the difficulty it's a fun but fair challenge.

Too bad the sequel got delayed

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

no joke Activision tennis for the atari 2600 is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I mean for real basic tennis that isn't pong it's p fun

• Locked thread